Search

Results
Topic: what does promoting mean???
Page Designs' Posted: Sunday, December 10, 2017 6:32:21 PM
Idea Hi, new Cartoon Designer. As noted above, one never knows what will sell.
With me, the same as my offline Canvas and W/C paper art, many of the one's, I have tossed in a closet, or was ready to throw away, sold faster, when one talked me into showcasing them somewhere, SOLD MUCH faster. than some I super liked myself!! In some cases, anyway. Even if YOU may not like it as much yourself, someone may buy it super fast as many varied tastes, which I am grateful that there is so many Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing VARIED CONSUMER TASTES ! Good luck and happy selling !
Topic: Power Tags update
Page Designs' Posted: Thursday, March 30, 2017 2:27:13 PM
Crying this could take me months,.If I do 50 a day, it still is not enough. I could loose out all Summer on this as I added good one onto my first products and left the other, thousands of them need a redo now ,Crying Crying Crying and so far Zazzle has made money and not me as no check yet,been a year, and now I am catching on, selling worldwide and all over USA and get a ck soon, now this............WHEWWWWWWWWW,,I got think on this as the fun left the building.
Page Designs' Posted: Thursday, March 30, 2017 2:13:06 PM
Laughing TY COLORWASH! I had no idea the first three were the most important!
Page Designs' Posted: Thursday, March 30, 2017 2:06:34 PM
Grin Idea Laughing OK, I knew my tags should have been better to start with; however, I did not know what I was doing a year ago, and most my good tags are at the end. I have est 4000 products. It is going to take me a long time to redo each. BUMMER. Yet, I do need to make sure they are targeted properly. This makes me do it. I should only loose a week from designing. I HOPE! Good luck to all.Best of luck to all in sales !
Topic: How to Move Image New Design Tool?
Page Designs' Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 7:15:57 AM
Idea I am grateful, for the new design tool and the revamps Zazzle is doing.
I want to say, THANK YOU & I LOVE IT..Happy designing to all..and thank you again..I want to keep it-yes!