Search

Results
Topic: Show Off Your Ornaments!
Photo Gifts By Sgolis Posted: Friday, October 18, 2019 9:16:53 PM
Here is a Ceramic ornament that I designed from my rescued Cat Gracie...she is posing for her Christma photo...lol

Topic: Major problems with design tool
Photo Gifts By Sgolis Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 11:08:33 PM
I am having similar problems, unable to resize or move text, unable to edit the image, cut or crop. I cannot change the color of the text or move it around on the design. I could not finish any designs that I started today, so left them all in saved.
I am having similar problems, unable to resize or move text, unable to edit the image, cut or crop. I cannot change the color of the text or move it around on the design. I could not finish any designs that I started today, so left them all in saved.