Search

Results
Topic: store to store
Sandra Stowell Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 2:55:35 PM
Yes!! This is a huge pain in the __! I started with one store, and now would like to have two different stores, and have about a dozen products I would like to move.

It is very sad/stupid that I need to delete and re-create these, rather than just moving them.
Topic: store to store
Sandra Stowell Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 2:55:35 PM
Yes!! This is a huge pain in the __! I started with one store, and now would like to have two different stores, and have about a dozen products I would like to move.

It is very sad/stupid that I need to delete and re-create these, rather than just moving them.
Topic: products are not appearing in the marketplace within the 24hour as stated
Sandra Stowell Posted: Thursday, May 11, 2017 10:41:38 AM
I very discouraged about Zazzle after reading all the history of problems: products not appearing in the Marketplace and in personal Stores.

I am a new user, and none of the products I have designed show up in my store or by a product search. After reading this, I don't know if any of my images/products will ever show up except by direct link.

The store is the reason I chose Zazzle, I can already print to almost all of the Zazzle products using other on demand printing sites; I don't need to spend hours uploading & redesigning to get product links. I want a store front that I can direct people to.

Why doesn't Zazzle warn new designers creating new accounts about this problem? A little honesty up front would go a long way to building trust! At this point I feel as if I have completely wasted several days of my time!