Search

Results
Topic: Need feedback for my website
Laura Haro Pulido Posted: Monday, May 01, 2017 9:07:03 AM
Okay so I am trying to build a website based on my Zazzle store. The link is here RainbowChildart. I am literally like freaking out so bad because I am not sure if it is looking good so far or what.Stick out tongue Some links may be missing because I am still not done but I really need suggestions on how to build a good store for Zazzle.

Also.. what else can I add to make it even better. How do you build a website that sells ? I am just so confused. Anything is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Topic: Mothers Day Products
Laura Haro Pulido Posted: Thursday, April 27, 2017 2:21:11 PM
Hey, thanks a lot! I needed this. Thank you Smile
Topic: Driving traffic to your store
Laura Haro Pulido Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 8:06:38 AM
Right now so far, I mostly use social media to drive traffic to my store but you know, the beginning is always the slowest. The traffic has gotten better but I still find that it is not enough. It's been four months since I've started what you can call full time on Zazzle but still.

I use Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Wanelo and google + for promoting my products. How do you drive more traffic to your store? What are your methods? I am curious as to how you guys drive traffic to your store Smile Thank you.
Topic: Fevirr
Laura Haro Pulido Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 9:36:20 AM
Good to know. I was considering spending $5 on there. I changed my mind already haha.
Topic: Do you promote all your products or just some of them ?
Laura Haro Pulido Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:23:58 PM
Okay so it has come to my attention that when I create new products, I stress out about promoting them all. I really can't promote 100 products every single day. So the real question is, do you guys choose specific products to promote or do you promote them all ? I am really confused. Thanks in advance.