Search

Results
Topic: Negative Consequences vs. Positive Actions
Color Me Designs Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:26:34 PM
vivendulies wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Color Me Designs wrote:
"I told you all that I am leaving today. I have to write my experience in the attempt to close my account.

You have to go to the the help menu. Click on the question about contacting support. Then the Ask A Question. It gives you an option to email, call by phone, or chat.

I chose email. In the Ask a question you can choose the option for my account/designer inquiry

Then you get more options. choose close my account. THEN you get a form to fill out and hit send at the bottom of the form.

There is no actual email listed that I could find. It is all done in the site form. I tried to save the page and also scroll over and save. But, I got a blank form after I saved it so, I did print it on paper OK.

I then got an email that says that someone will respond within one business day excluding weekends...

Perhaps I will go ahead and try to call on the phone. At this rate, I could be trying still to close my account after the 22nd of Nov.~

Just thought this experience might be useful to you all."

ABOVE is a copy/paste of another thread.

Just want to say that I ended up talking to the customer service by phone. They advised me that they cannot legally close my account until all my earnings have been paid to me. I can certainly understand that. I will be logging out very soon and not logging back in. I hope this will keep me from being classified as under the new agreement, since I will not be USING the site again.

GOOD BYE PEOPLE. BE WELL.

Sad

Just on a side note, closing a storefront and finalizing payouts are different subjects. But anyway to effectively terminate an account with a company shouldn't be done with an online form where you don't even have a record for yourself anyways.

After zazzle earned a reputation for selling designs after they were deleted ergo after termination of the design license, I would opt for a more formal account termination anyway.

SURE GLAD I HAVE NOT LOGGED OUT YET! I believe I need to send them a registered mail letter outlining that I DO NOT agree to the new terms for the 22nd and various other things like documenting that all my uploaded data and images have been deleted on (date) and such. I will find their address and do that right now.

Thanks for reminding me~ I will include copies of the emails between myself and customer service on closing the account. THANKS
Color Me Designs Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:26:34 PM
vivendulies wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Color Me Designs wrote:
"I told you all that I am leaving today. I have to write my experience in the attempt to close my account.

You have to go to the the help menu. Click on the question about contacting support. Then the Ask A Question. It gives you an option to email, call by phone, or chat.

I chose email. In the Ask a question you can choose the option for my account/designer inquiry

Then you get more options. choose close my account. THEN you get a form to fill out and hit send at the bottom of the form.

There is no actual email listed that I could find. It is all done in the site form. I tried to save the page and also scroll over and save. But, I got a blank form after I saved it so, I did print it on paper OK.

I then got an email that says that someone will respond within one business day excluding weekends...

Perhaps I will go ahead and try to call on the phone. At this rate, I could be trying still to close my account after the 22nd of Nov.~

Just want to say that I ended up talking to the customer service by phone. They advised me that they cannot legally close my account until all my earnings have been paid to me. I can certainly understand that. I will be logging out very soon and not logging back in. I hope this will keep me from being classified as under the new agreement, since I will not be USING the site again.

Sad

Just on a side note, closing a storefront and finalizing payouts are different subjects. But anyway to effectively terminate an account with a company shouldn't be done with an online form where you don't even have a record for yourself anyways.

After zazzle earned a reputation for selling designs after they were deleted ergo after termination of the design license, I would opt for a more formal account termination anyway.

SURE GLAD I HAVE NOT LOGGED OUT YET! I believe I need to send them a registered mail letter outlining that I DO NOT agree to the new terms for the 22nd and various other things like documenting that all my uploaded data and images have been deleted on (date) and such. I will find their address and do that right now.

Thanks for reminding me~ I will include copies of the emails between myself and customer service on closing the account. THANKS
Color Me Designs Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:35:28 AM

Color Me Designs Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:35:28 AM

Topic: Down to the wire
Color Me Designs Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:54:14 PM
I told you all that I am leaving today. I have to write my experience in the attempt to close my account.

Just thought this experience might be useful to you all.