Search

Results
Topic: Empty Collection after changing banner image
Dora Hathazi-Mendes Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 10:00:42 AM
ugh thank you, I didnt know that. so now I will wait then 24 hours to appear the new collection. I made to myself with this move lots of dead links
Dora Hathazi-Mendes Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 10:00:42 AM
ugh thank you, I didnt know that. so now I will wait then 24 hours to appear the new collection. I made to myself with this move lots of dead links
Dora Hathazi-Mendes Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 7:52:23 AM
So I thought, ok, I will delete the collection, and share the store on fb only with store link. the image what was generated show something not my products from zazzle, plus products I already deleted more than a week ago.

Now I am going to create a Collection again.
And try all over
Dora Hathazi-Mendes Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 7:52:23 AM
So I thought, ok, I will delete the collection, and share the store on fb only with store link. the image what was generated show something not my products from zazzle, plus products I already deleted more than a week ago.

Now I am going to create a Collection again.
And try all over
Dora Hathazi-Mendes Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 7:41:37 AM
I just changed the banner image of my only collection, and after shared the link to my Facebook page.
Clicked on the post, and saw that in the collection shows

"sorry no results"

I didn't do anything else, only I wanted to edit the description too before posting, but I couldn't.

As after the term changed I stayed only with 1 collection and 28 products, now my store is totally empty as my only collection not showing up anything.
Would like to advertise the 50% Calendar sale with the link to the whole calendars, but the link just goes to an empty Collection.
when I sign in, I can see everything so I haven't deleted them for sure.

https://www.zazzle.com/collections/cat_art_calendars-119310356854965872?rf=238406558715554724