Search

Results
Topic: Deleting Items
JB Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2019 2:30:11 PM
It's 2019 and I see no way to delete and nothing under the thumbnail. Where do we delete a product?
Topic: Deleting Items
JB Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2019 2:30:11 PM
It's 2019 and I see no way to delete and nothing under the thumbnail. Where do we delete a product?
Topic: HOW to put a new item in one's collection?? It's maddening how difficult Zazzle makes this.
JB Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2019 11:29:55 AM
I found a string from 2015 where it was asked how to get a new item in one's store collection. Yet nothing that was explained works today in 2019!! And a final post in the string concluded that it's all changed. So WHERE does one read how to do this??

Or can ANYONE tell me how to add a new design/T-shirt into one's store and a particular clothing collection?

WHY does Zazzle make this so UN-USER FRIENDLY?? Sad Sad
Topic: HOW to put a new item in one's collection?? It's maddening how difficult Zazzle makes this.
JB Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2019 11:29:55 AM
I found a string from 2015 where it was asked how to get a new item in one's store collection. Yet nothing that was explained works today in 2019!! And a final post in the string concluded that it's all changed. So WHERE does one read how to do this??

Or can ANYONE tell me how to add a new design/T-shirt into one's store and a particular clothing collection?

WHY does Zazzle make this so UN-USER FRIENDLY?? Sad Sad
Topic: How to add to collection?
JB Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2019 11:23:49 AM
If things are different now, WHERE does one read how to do this today?? I find nothing to allow me to put a new designed T-shirt in one of my collections. Zazzle is terrible about making this obvious.