Search

Results
Topic: NEW Custom Afridrilles Espadrilles: Show-off those Beauties ;)
Jennifer White Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 9:01:52 AM
Here's some of mine great for the autumn season.

Topic: NEW Custom Afridrilles Espadrilles: Show-off those Beauties ;)
Jennifer White Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 9:01:52 AM
Here's some of mine great for the autumn season.

Topic: Sales Dramatically Decreasing Every Year
Jennifer White Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 3:39:01 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Jennifer White wrote:

I'm on some of the others and just looked at Merch by Amazon. Why do they want your bank info when you're only asking to be invited? That's seems scary to me.

That would be enough for me to say no thank you!

I agree. It made me stop. Most POD's are set up through paypal. In today's world it's really scary to give out bank info.
Jennifer White Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 3:39:01 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Jennifer White wrote:

I'm on some of the others and just looked at Merch by Amazon. Why do they want your bank info when you're only asking to be invited? That's seems scary to me.

That would be enough for me to say no thank you!

I agree. It made me stop. Most POD's are set up through paypal. In today's world it's really scary to give out bank info.
Jennifer White Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 3:24:52 PM
Matt wrote:
waterart wrote:
Matt wrote:
Josh B wrote:
Hey Matt,

Curious... as a gold seller you have made over $100,000's here. Have you done as well at any other POD site?

Definitely yes. Luckily I was smart enough not to keep all my eggs in the zazzle basket.

Unlike zazzle, the more work I put into the other POD sites, the more I profit down the road. Zazzle used to be like that too, but now I'm beginning to give up on them. My time and effort isn't paying off here anymore.

Would you mind saying what other PODs? I'm also on Cafepress, Redbubble and Imagekind and sales there have totally tanked. Zazzle is the only POD I'm earning the most with and sales are getting less, I worry that it's doing to go down to practically nothing like on the other PODs

From most profitable to least:

Redbubble
Merch by Amazon
Spreadshirt
Etsy/Printful
Teepubluc
DesignByHumans
Society 6

I never heard of Imagekind. I'll check them out.