Search

Results
Topic: Last Viewed history is broken again
Krystine Kercher / Ms. Contrary Posted: Monday, December 02, 2019 6:29:46 PM
Views from 2 days ago are at the top of the sort this time. It makes me wonder how I'm getting credit for any sales...
Topic: Last Viewed history is broken again
Krystine Kercher / Ms. Contrary Posted: Monday, December 02, 2019 6:29:46 PM
Views from 2 days ago are at the top of the sort this time. It makes me wonder how I'm getting credit for any sales...
Topic: Get Your Products on my Web!
Krystine Kercher / Ms. Contrary Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2019 10:31:24 PM
This is the only one of my bathroom collections that fits your stipulations, as it turns out--but only because I forgot to go back and add the rest of the designs to it. I have iris designs in three other colors: peach, yellow, and purple/white "batik."

Leggings: The top two have each sold once. I'm including the link to my collection of leggings because they aren't showing at the bottom of any of the product pages (no idea why).

Totes: I've sold two of each of these designs, but I would love to sell more.

This is one of my top sellers of all time:

Topic: Get Your Products on my Web!
Krystine Kercher / Ms. Contrary Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2019 10:31:24 PM
This is the only one of my bathroom collections that fits your stipulations, as it turns out--but only because I forgot to go back and add the rest of the designs to it. I have iris designs in three other colors: peach, yellow, and purple/white "batik."

Leggings: The top two have each sold once. I'm including the link to my collection of leggings because they aren't showing at the bottom of any of the product pages (no idea why).

Totes: I've sold two of each of these designs, but I would love to sell more.

This is one of my top sellers of all time:

Topic: Get your art on https://theartdistributor.wordpress.com
Krystine Kercher / Ms. Contrary Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2019 5:16:25 PM
Store id:
Search term*
Category id*
Department id*
OR
Collection id*: 119993660588145302
Descriptive text to go in the blog:
Afridrille/Espadrille slip-on shoes designed by Krystine Kercher featuring her original patterns. Krystine creates art from heart for the joy of sharing with others.

Highton, just an FYI, until I signed into Wordpress.com and commented on a post, your site wouldn't let me see any like or share or subscription buttons. I'm not sure why.