Search

Results
Topic: Anyone know much about spoke short.online?
Invincible Penguin Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 6:20:43 PM
Karen Coffelt wrote:

Would be interesting to see what's actually there, though, but finding to the time to check it out might be problematic. It's not high on my list of priorities, don't you know! I have little enough time as it is.

Anyhow, you seem to have enough time to pursue all of this and thank you for pointing it out. I will check some of my titles and see what I come up with, although I don't really have anything that's really popular at this time, and I dought they would be found at this company, as I have few t-shirt designs.

I checked out a random sample of your shirts and didn't come across any. I'm not sure how they are pulling - it seems like it's more than likely a robot of some sort as they have even have templated items that are non-customizable like this:
https://www.spokeshirt.online/disney-logo-mickey-and-friends-family-vacation-tshirt/?sku=22-19701-14503231-70971755888&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_IWN9K-Q5AIVFMRkCh121g0zEAkYBCABEgIRyvD_BwE

If they were actually looking at the items they'd realize no-one is going to buy that as it is...

It does seem like they might not have run their bot super recently - none of my newest shirts where there and not even all of my older ones. The newest thing I could actually date was a shirt that someone sarcastically made, probably back in April, because it was basically a complaint about the newly introduced Zazzle account fees.... Zazzle introduced non contributing account fees and all I made was this lousy Tee shirt.....

Topic: Can't contact a designer?
Invincible Penguin Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 3:11:30 PM
B.Nickerson wrote:
Sorry, Penguin, all I got in my email was a message from Zazzle Customer Service was a copy of my own message to you, a case number and a suggestion to use the help center. That's exactly what happened in the past.Crying

I really wish there was an way to communicate with other designers that was safe (since we don't want to publicly post our emails here) and also would by-pass Customer Service.

We could request personal messaging be enabled for this board. It wouldn’t cover designers who haven’t joined or don’t visit often, but it would be something.

As far as being reliably reachable by customers....I may need to set up a web site or something to have people go through.
B.Nickerson wrote:
Sorry, Penguin, all I got in my email was a message from Zazzle Customer Service was a copy of my own message to you, a case number and a suggestion to use the help center. That's exactly what happened in the past.Crying

I really wish there was an way to communicate with other designers that was safe (since we don't want to publicly post our emails here) and also would by-pass Customer Service.

We could request personal messaging be enabled for this board. It wouldn’t cover designers who haven’t joined or don’t visit often, but it would be something.

As far as being reliably reachable by customers....I may need to set up a web site or something to have people go through.
B.Nickerson wrote:

Topic: A Question about the License Plates
Invincible Penguin Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 3:01:32 PM
Colorwash wrote:
NYS dealers use real license plates, so maybe it’s even more strict here. Regardless, I wonder how many customers might exist for plates not destined for their vehicles.

We require two plates out here too, but I sometimes see decorative ones on things that aren’t road legal here but have holders because in some places they are - like golf carts and OVRs.