Search

Results
Topic: Zazzle Ideas Blog
Invincible Penguin Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2019 3:23:04 PM
Hmmm - I checked out the business card blog posts there was one with all feminine names... and two that featured only a single card, but in the others I also found these neutral names Lee, Ainsely, Skylar, Alex, Taylor, Kelsey and Piper as far as generally male names, I also spied a Nick (twice), Michael (twice), John, James and Tony
Topic: Zazzle Ideas Blog
Invincible Penguin Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2019 3:23:04 PM
Hmmm - I checked out the business card blog posts there was one with all feminine names... and two that featured only a single card, but in the others I also found these neutral names Lee, Ainsely, Skylar, Alex, Taylor, Kelsey and Piper as far as generally male names, I also spied a Nick (twice), Michael (twice), John, James and Tony
Topic: Souvenir Postcards
Invincible Penguin Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2019 8:04:45 AM
Are you still looking? I've a nice collection of West Coast cards.

oh... and one from Japan ;)
Topic: Souvenir Postcards
Invincible Penguin Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2019 8:04:45 AM
Are you still looking? I've a nice collection of West Coast cards.

oh... and one from Japan ;)
Topic: How add those tails and curls - glyphs?
Invincible Penguin Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 7:07:43 PM
hmmm I may be telling lies here... (not intentionally, of course) - I do have an accent mark that I accessed somehow, but I'm not remembering exactly how correctly apparently. Let me re-figure this out... I know I've used unicodes before, but it must have been in some other instance.

I'm pretty sure Lady Love does have some fancy swirls it comes with 285 glyphs including ligatures and initial alternatives if you purchase if from Unicode- but one thing I did notice is that all of the instances I found, the items were not fully customizable and that portion of the text could not be changed - so it was not possible to check if they were done in the Zazzle tools - I suspect they are images. I don't have that particular font on my machine, but other script fonts that I do have tend to have several sets of alternatives - a lot of the accent markings I've never even seen before...