Search

Results
Topic: Remake of Alopecia Kid's tee
Invincible Penguin Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 1:07:00 PM
Cristina wrote:
Invincible Penguin wrote:
in some other cultures (much of Europe, I think - at very least Germany and Italy).... where it means a***ole.

I'm Italian, but I've never heard or thought that the ok sign means a***ole Shocked

Maybe I'm wrong about that... perhaps just in the south? I thought I remembered before I went that I read it was a naughty hand gesture that I should avoid in Italy... but that was also 20 years ago now and things change... as far as I know it is still considered to be vulgar in Greece, Turkey and some other nearby countries.
Cristina wrote:
in some other cultures (much of Europe, I think - at very least Germany and Italy).... where it means a***ole.

I'm Italian, but I've never heard or thought that the ok sign means a***ole Shocked

Maybe I'm wrong about that... perhaps just in the south? I thought I remembered before I went that I read it was a naughty hand gesture that I should avoid in Italy... but that was also 20 years ago now and things change... as far as I know it is still considered to be vulgar in Greece, Turkey and some other nearby countries.
Cristina wrote:

Cristina wrote:

Cristina wrote: