Search

Results
Topic: Wbat the heck is going on?????? So much SOLD OUT
zazzler55811 Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 11:18:57 AM
There's a lot of products that are sold out, like those #10 envelopes. I hope the products currently sold out don't get discontinued, too. There are notifications that denote a product having been discontinued (such as those OrigAudio™ Doodle speakers), but still.

Hopefully Zazzle restocks those #10 envelopes, though, personally.
Topic: Design tool Feedback
zazzler55811 Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 11:09:42 AM
Running late here, but I was referenced to this thread after my inquiry (NOW LOCKED) about where image-tiling went. Now I know.

Seems a bit confusing at first, because it shows images when you select to tile the image, which I thought were part of those new .SVG images. But you click "Centered" and your image tiles. There's other tiling options but I'm sticking with "Centered" for now.

Much appreciated, Gina. I'll try to get used to it.
Topic: Image-tiling is gone?
zazzler55811 Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2018 4:19:57 PM
I apologize if this was recently brought up, though honestly I couldn't find anything when I did a search.

Anyway, I've noticed that the 'Tile' option isn't available. Or, at least, I've noticed it. I don't know if it's just me, though; many items which I recently shelled out consisted of tiles of an image file which already is big, and it itself consists of a tiled pattern. However, there are other image files I plan to use as tiles for future products, and if tiling was removed, this could prove to be an inconvenience.

I look forward to any and all responses to my inquiry. But again, my apologies if this was already brought up recently.
Topic: Images won't delete.
zazzler55811 Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:48:14 AM
I'm not sure if this is the proper spot to post this thread, but I couldn't think of anywhere else.

For a few days I've been having trouble deleting images from my Image gallery. Every time I highlight an image (or more) and choose to delete them, they won't delete. I even tried selecting an individual image and deleting it, but nothing happened.

Is anyone else having this problem? For the record, the images I'm trying to delete are not on any items. In fact, I deleted four items earlier today (due to them being inadequate) and attempted to delete those four images, but to no avail.
Topic: No for sale button option on some products
zazzler55811 Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:45:28 AM
What Scott and James said.

I have to admit, though, that this was pretty confounding, and dare I say a little frustrating, when I found certain items that couldn't be put up for sale. Personally, the hint was in the category; if I click on a blank item and the name above the item's name reads "Weddings", then I know it can't be put up for sale. Perhaps the trick is to search for your desired item via this page, because otherwise if you search for a blank item in any other way you're going to run into items that are categorized as "Weddings".

Nonetheless, there are some items on Zazzle that actually cannot be sold by us....like, say, suspenders, and some of those leather belts. They can be customized, but they just can't be put up for sale by anyone other than the maker(s). Though, I think I'm already saying what everybody already knows at this rate. It could be worse, though; I thought there were more items than I thought that couldn't be put up for sale anymore, but that was my whole "Weddings" debacle.