Search

Results
Topic: Make Payoneer earning withdrawal option. please
Umer Farooq Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:03:18 PM
I am a member since 2009. I have been requesting for Payoneer since 2015 and it seems like it's all in vain. I have stopped uploading on zazzle since February 2018, as I can not withdraw my funds. Paypal is not available in my country. I used to request checks but now banks have stopped accepting foreign checks as they have moved to paperless banking.
Payoneer is a great payment option. It would be great if zazzle provides that option.
Topic: New design tool
Umer Farooq Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2016 2:01:22 AM
colorwash wrote:
Umer Farooq wrote:
I can't align a single layer to the center. Its all messed up. If I select more than one layers the align options seem to work but even then whole design aligns somehow which moves everything in a strange way. Although the new filter options are good. But Align and resize tools were the best. These tools should be available in this new design too, or at least they should fix the align tool.

Have you noticed that "snap" has been added? If you grab a single layer and move it very close to the center, you can feel it snapping into the center. However, this leads to unintended consequences, given that we no longer have the incremental move tools. What if we want an image just a smidge to the left or right of center? I've done this at times to create a drop shadow or thin lines.

Thanks a lot. It really helped. Although now we have to do a few more clicks to center the layers, previously it was all done in two clicks, or one.
Topic: New design tool
Umer Farooq Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 8:49:48 AM
I can't align a single layer to the center. Its all messed up. If I select more than one layers the align options seem to work but even then whole design aligns somehow which moves everything in a strange way. Although the new filter options are good. But Align and resize tools were the best. These tools should be available in this new design too, or at least they should fix the align tool.
Topic: All-over print leggins show me thread
Umer Farooq Posted: Monday, November 07, 2016 9:07:29 AM

Topic: Let's See Your Holiday Themed Cards!
Umer Farooq Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2016 8:04:37 AM

And here is the last one with custom photo