Search

Results
Topic: Bottle Stoppers?
Westerngirl Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 6:04:00 PM
I haven't heard anything. I wish it would be soon, though, because I used to sell some as Christmas gifts. They make great stocking stuffers. I've bought several for myself, and to gift to friends and family. Great quality.
Topic: Bottle Stoppers?
Westerngirl Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 6:04:00 PM
I haven't heard anything. I wish it would be soon, though, because I used to sell some as Christmas gifts. They make great stocking stuffers. I've bought several for myself, and to gift to friends and family. Great quality.
Topic: Custom Afridrilles - Questions / Design Tips
Westerngirl Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 4:48:43 AM
vivendulies wrote:
Art Vixen wrote:
Westerngirl wrote:
I agree, think it may be "luck of the draw". I was able to get this pattern approved today, but it was rejected when I submitted it Friday.

WesternGirl, this is similar to mine that was approved and then rejected. It's a stripe pattern in repeat. I'm wondering, like someone else mentioned, that the stripes might be tricky to line up when they cut the fabric? Maybe they are concerned that some customers might want it exactly as shown? Even if the pattern can look nice cut anywhere.

I received a reply from content review and they seem to think that my repeat pattern doesn't repeat or something like that. Their reply was a little confusing, they also mentioned the stripes. I'll try making them one more time and if they get rejected then oh well, I'll stay away from stripes.

They repeat and even if they didn't the pattern itself is so similar and corresponding with each other. And again, they shift some, they don't move all over the place or else the pattern to demonstrate on page 7 and 8 from Disney and Marvel wouldn't be possible, which makes this pattern perfectly acceptable.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly. To tell the truth, my patterns were much simpler until I saw the Disney and Marvel examples, and then I decided to expand my horizons! So really, we need some definite direction here, because there's lots of wiggle room, it appears.
Westerngirl Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 4:48:43 AM
vivendulies wrote:
Art Vixen wrote:
Westerngirl wrote:
I agree, think it may be "luck of the draw". I was able to get this pattern approved today, but it was rejected when I submitted it Friday.

WesternGirl, this is similar to mine that was approved and then rejected. It's a stripe pattern in repeat. I'm wondering, like someone else mentioned, that the stripes might be tricky to line up when they cut the fabric? Maybe they are concerned that some customers might want it exactly as shown? Even if the pattern can look nice cut anywhere.

I received a reply from content review and they seem to think that my repeat pattern doesn't repeat or something like that. Their reply was a little confusing, they also mentioned the stripes. I'll try making them one more time and if they get rejected then oh well, I'll stay away from stripes.

They repeat and even if they didn't the pattern itself is so similar and corresponding with each other. And again, they shift some, they don't move all over the place or else the pattern to demonstrate on page 7 and 8 from Disney and Marvel wouldn't be possible, which makes this pattern perfectly acceptable.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly. To tell the truth, my patterns were much simpler until I saw the Disney and Marvel examples, and then I decided to expand my horizons! So really, we need some definite direction here, because there's lots of wiggle room, it appears.
Westerngirl Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 1:29:23 PM