Search

Results
Topic: New Website....Please, do tell!
Westerngirl Posted: Tuesday, July 09, 2019 8:30:18 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Another weird thing I noticed is the the "Marketplace" link at the top right leads you right back to the page you were already on...

I realize it is probably meant to be for when you are not on the front page but why is it on the front page too, I wonder?

I am no expert in web design though, and maybe it is just a loose end that will be trimmed later.

I hope so, too. If I was a customer and clicked on "Marketplace" because it is colored differently and that's usually an indication that it IS a link to something else, and it came back to the same page, I'd think the site was broken and go somewhere else.

Can't be the way they want it to be, so I'll be patient and hope it the issue is resolved soon.
Topic: New Website....Please, do tell!
Westerngirl Posted: Tuesday, July 09, 2019 8:30:18 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Another weird thing I noticed is the the "Marketplace" link at the top right leads you right back to the page you were already on...

I realize it is probably meant to be for when you are not on the front page but why is it on the front page too, I wonder?

I am no expert in web design though, and maybe it is just a loose end that will be trimmed later.

I hope so, too. If I was a customer and clicked on "Marketplace" because it is colored differently and that's usually an indication that it IS a link to something else, and it came back to the same page, I'd think the site was broken and go somewhere else.

Can't be the way they want it to be, so I'll be patient and hope it the issue is resolved soon.
Topic: Suggestion for Zazzle
Westerngirl Posted: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 4:39:06 AM
Perhaps just a general category given, instead of any detailed information?

"Design error"

"Color not as expected"

Stuff like that? If it was something that would lead to a breach of customer privacy it could be listed as Other.

I can imagine, though, that giving general categories could increase questions from the design community, which might be a burden.
Topic: Suggestion for Zazzle
Westerngirl Posted: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 4:39:06 AM
Perhaps just a general category given, instead of any detailed information?

"Design error"

"Color not as expected"

Stuff like that? If it was something that would lead to a breach of customer privacy it could be listed as Other.

I can imagine, though, that giving general categories could increase questions from the design community, which might be a burden.
Topic: Phone Ring Holder Official Tips & Tricks Thread
Westerngirl Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2019 6:23:51 AM
YES!!! Love This is one of the rare products that I actually submitted a request suggestion for some months back, although I was thinking more of the pop-up type. But these look great.

Just about every teen and young adult I see carrying a phone has one of these, so I'm hoping they will be a big hit.

Thank you, Zazzle!!! Love