Search

Results
Topic: Noticed all Pete Buttigieg products removed
Westerngirl Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 3:53:43 AM
It's usually all about the money. Sad

And I think the Bernie Sanders stuff was all ok because he's in a federally elected capacity, which, I believe, makes him fair game. Mayor Pete is, well, a mayor of a city.

And that's as political as I want to get. Grin
Topic: Some searching weirdness
Westerngirl Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:30:22 AM
Looking for a new product of mine in the MP, I did a search for "pirate skull playing cards".....my, my, my!

Over a million and a half results, and they are quite interesting. Laughing Shocked
Topic: In Situ Views
Westerngirl Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 5:35:22 AM
I know this has been asked many times before, but my wish list for 2019 is

...in situ views for duvet covers and chiffon scarves.

...and detail pics of the scarves that don't look blurry.

I have a feeling we could sell so much more of these great products if we just had better views of them.

Wishing...wishing...wishing.

Frankly, the more in situ views of products, the more professional the products look. I love the ones we already have.
Topic: This makes me so depressed
Westerngirl Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 8:13:21 AM
I can't offer anything more than what others have said, but wanted to say how very sorry I am that this happened to you. Sad
Topic: Acrylic Tumbler Official Tips and Tricks Thread
Westerngirl Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:52:05 AM
Anyone know why it takes so long for the majority of designs in a new product line so long to hit the MP? It's Tuesday morning, and only a little over 300 of the new acrylic tumblers are in the MP; seems like we get a dozen or so that dribble in each day. I created a dozen or so on Friday that aren't showing yet.

I've noticed this with other new product lines; sometimes it takes almost a week.