Search

Results
Topic: Moving designs into store
Jennifer Theoret Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 11:12:28 AM
First, I want to thank everybody for their help. Second, I guess I should have been more clear and said straight away that when it comes to computers, I am a complete idiot and barely computer-literate, because, um, I am. So, with that in mind --

Do I first go into the store I am building, THEN to Create -- ties?
Once I am there, how do I open the saved design -- just go up under saved Designs and left click? When I then go to EDIT and click Select All, how exactly do I copy and paste that where I want it to go? And furthermore, why is it when I mess up a design and hit "undo" the site insists on immediately saving the error instead of undoing it?
Jennifer Theoret Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 9:56:28 AM
On my "Jennifer Theoret" page, one of the items would be the "Stone" tie. For most if not all of them I selected "create your own" from the tie page -- the one with the picture of the male model in a blue shirt. Did I do wrong?

I'm not even sure how the Jennifer Theoret page got there -- I think when I was trying to create the store page for BoulderRiver.

I feel like I'm missing something that will be really obvious to other people.
Jennifer Theoret Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 9:26:45 AM
I don't get "customize," I get "edit", I get no "sell it" button... and everything is showing under my personal page, not under the store I'm building. How do I get the items from my personal page to the store I'm building?
Jennifer Theoret Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 7:58:17 AM
I have saved designs that I made for myself under my own name. Now I'd like to open a store and move them into my store, but I can't figure out how to do it. It's really not practical to design them all over again, as they are intricate designs. Help!