Search

Results
Topic: Last Modified Date
Rosie B. Designs Posted: Monday, December 16, 2019 1:05:34 PM
Question: If I can't modify products in my store, why is there a "last modified date" option? Can anyone explain, please? Thanks!

By the way, it does seem like there should be a way to modify products to "update" them and not have to recreate them and lose the views/sales data.
Topic: Last Modified Date
Rosie B. Designs Posted: Monday, December 16, 2019 1:05:34 PM
Question: If I can't modify products in my store, why is there a "last modified date" option? Can anyone explain, please? Thanks!

By the way, it does seem like there should be a way to modify products to "update" them and not have to recreate them and lose the views/sales data.
Topic: Why doesn't my store or my products show when searched
Rosie B. Designs Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:51:57 PM
Thanks for the info, I'll look into it!
Topic: Why doesn't my store or my products show when searched
Rosie B. Designs Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:55:54 AM
Quote:
Are you aware of the rule implemented last year that if your products don't have a view in 180 days that your products drop out of the marketplace?

How is that even fair when it takes so long to even get noticed? Not great for those of us just trying to get started. A lot of good designs could get ditched before anyone even had a chance to "view" them. Does Zazzle tell us or are supposed to keep up with all view dates, and remove and add them back if think they are good enough to warrant the effort?
Topic: z rank goes up and down
Rosie B. Designs Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:39:26 AM
Thanks for the responses! If I were selling more I wouldn't be concerned, but 3 sales since Nov.1 I know it takes a while to get going but the reality is that people can't buy what they can't see. How do most designers promote, and are most products found by random searches rather than going to a specific store?