Search

Results
Topic: Woops 404 error
The Dancing Pelican Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 7:27:05 AM
I just looked at your store and I see 6 products: 5 t-shirts and 1 sticker.

Best of luck.
Susan
Topic: Woops 404 error
The Dancing Pelican Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 7:27:05 AM
I just looked at your store and I see 6 products: 5 t-shirts and 1 sticker.

Best of luck.
Susan
Topic: Designers, We Want to Know Your Wedding Questions Here please.
The Dancing Pelican Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2020 1:33:38 PM
James wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hopefully our new Z chat will answer some of your question here and thanks so much for your interest.

In regards to a mailing service. We had an label add on service around the holidays but no longer offering it at the moment. We will keep you updated if this is coming back again. I did find this cool design that could work if you choose white or even clear for colored envelopes.

https://www.zazzle.com/guests_names_and_address_wedding_shipping_labels-256423120742925201

Roses Roses Roses

Thank you, James.
Susan
The Dancing Pelican Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2020 1:33:38 PM
James wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hopefully our new Z chat will answer some of your question here and thanks so much for your interest.

In regards to a mailing service. We had an label add on service around the holidays but no longer offering it at the moment. We will keep you updated if this is coming back again. I did find this cool design that could work if you choose white or even clear for colored envelopes.

https://www.zazzle.com/guests_names_and_address_wedding_shipping_labels-256423120742925201

Roses Roses Roses

Thank you, James.
Susan
The Dancing Pelican Posted: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 5:41:19 AM
My wedding question did not get answered in the video chat. Since comments were disabled on the video, I could not ask my question there.

Here is my question:
Can you confirm whether or not Zazzle offers addressing service for wedding invitations ordered through Zazzle? If this service is offered, how does a customer request this and what is the cost?

Thanks.
Susan