Search

Results
Topic: Pet Beds
The Dancing Pelican Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:41:42 PM
This topic piqued my curiosity, so I went the the trending section on Zazzle and drilled down through the categories to the pet beds. I sorted the results by "best selling all time" and only found 189 pet beds in the list of pet bed designs that have sold. This does not indicate how many of each of these designs sold, but it shows which designs have sold. As I understand it, they are ranked in order by most orders placed for each design. For what it's worth.

https://www.zazzle.com/c/pet+beds?st=orderitemcount_all
Topic: Pet Beds
The Dancing Pelican Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:41:42 PM
This topic piqued my curiosity, so I went the the trending section on Zazzle and drilled down through the categories to the pet beds. I sorted the results by "best selling all time" and only found 189 pet beds in the list of pet bed designs that have sold. This does not indicate how many of each of these designs sold, but it shows which designs have sold. As I understand it, they are ranked in order by most orders placed for each design. For what it's worth.

https://www.zazzle.com/c/pet+beds?st=orderitemcount_all
Topic: Searching zazzle
The Dancing Pelican Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:30:15 AM
Theresa Archer wrote:
Grin Shocked I pressed in Zazzle for a female all over print Top and only one came up and it was a dull black and grey item-something is not right any ideas on that

Hi Teresa. I just typed in the search bar "womens tops allover" and got the following results. See if this has what you're looking for.
https://www.zazzle.com/s/womens+tops+allover+womens+tops?dp=252935898720602762&q=womens+tops+allover&sgsc=womens%3atops%3aallover

Searching for exactly what you're looking for in the Zazzle marketplace has become a challenge. There are main categories on the top menu bar of the Zazzle landing page. I started by clicking on Clothing and Accessories, then chose "clothing and shoes", then chose "Women's clothing" from there, I typed in allover and found the all over print tops.

Hope this is helpful. Susan
Topic: Searching zazzle
The Dancing Pelican Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:30:15 AM
Theresa Archer wrote:
Grin Shocked I pressed in Zazzle for a female all over print Top and only one came up and it was a dull black and grey item-something is not right any ideas on that

Hi Teresa. I just typed in the search bar "womens tops allover" and got the following results. See if this has what you're looking for.
https://www.zazzle.com/s/womens+tops+allover+womens+tops?dp=252935898720602762&q=womens+tops+allover&sgsc=womens%3atops%3aallover

Searching for exactly what you're looking for in the Zazzle marketplace has become a challenge. There are main categories on the top menu bar of the Zazzle landing page. I started by clicking on Clothing and Accessories, then chose "clothing and shoes", then chose "Women's clothing" from there, I typed in allover and found the all over print tops.

Hope this is helpful. Susan
Topic: Where are all the Category Landing pages?
The Dancing Pelican Posted: Monday, August 12, 2019 9:19:35 PM
Dale M. Boyce wrote:
Wedding Invitations should be on the front page ALL THE TIME. At this moment on the front page, looking at "First Comes Love", that takes you to to wedding gifts. What about the most important thing, invitations? One of Zazzle's best sellers and right now, you have to dig to find them. If I were a customer looking right now at the front page, I wouldn't even know that Zazzle sold invitations - of any kind, let alone weddings.

I spent some time studying the landing page tonight and I see that along the top menu line, the weddings category is there, so wedding invitations are always on the front page. All the major product categories are there on the top menu line. Once the customer selects one of those menu categories, for example weddings, then they choose invitations and the blue boxes that appear above the top row of products has "rustic, elegant, simple, floral, etc." so the customer can choose the style of invitation they wish to search. It's just a different way of presenting the options to the customer. We have grown accustomed to the old way of finding things. The older way was more visual, which I find appealing, but that's just my personal preference.

It would be interesting to get customer feedback on the changes to see how it may or may not impact their ability to find what they are looking for. I suppose sales stats will answer that ultimately.