Search

Results
Topic: 2019 HolidayZ Design Challenge Official Q&A
Kimberly Flynn Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 6:25:45 AM
It says the winners will be announced on August 2. Were they announced yet?
Topic: 2019 HolidayZ Design Challenge Official Q&A
Kimberly Flynn Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 6:25:45 AM
It says the winners will be announced on August 2. Were they announced yet?
Topic: Why are prices different between white T-shirts and black T-shirts?
Kimberly Flynn Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 7:15:54 AM
I created a graphic with black text to put on a white jersey T-shirt. Then I did the same design only in white text to put on a black jersey t-shirt.

I also did the same for a black tank and a white tank. The royalty is the same across the board but the difference in prices are approx $4-$5? Same shirts just one is white and other is black. Same royalty. Am I doing something wrong?
I created a graphic with black text to put on a white jersey T-shirt. Then I did the same design only in white text to put on a black jersey t-shirt.

I also did the same for a black tank and a white tank. The royalty is the same across the board but the difference in prices are approx $4-$5? Same shirts just one is white and other is black. Same royalty. Am I doing something wrong?