Search

Results
Topic: Affiliate or Stealing Designs???
Casam Studio Posted: Monday, October 06, 2014 8:03:02 PM
Excellent news!!!Smile

Now I know of it's existence I will be keeping an eye over there, and fair play to the site for removing these sellers in such a quick manner. Happy

Good job guys Roses Roses Roses

Casam Studio Posted: Sunday, October 05, 2014 5:03:44 PM
jenniferstuartdesign wrote:
I just emailed Zazzle support about it to see what they recommend and ask if there is anything Zazzle can do to help take down the design thieves. It appears the Bonanza sellers have stolen Zazzle's exact product images for the phone cases, so I hope Zazzle would want to take action against that too. Can't be good for business when an unknowing shopper thinks they can get a Zazzle quality phone case for $8.99 from Thailand rather than paying $45 for the real deal here.

We'll see if there is a response from Z because to issue DMCAs for everything on there would be a massive operation, and from what I've seen phone cases, mousepads everything are just straight Z pictures. Plus I couldn't see any way on individual listings to report a product at all.

Crying Crying Crying
Casam Studio Posted: Sunday, October 05, 2014 4:51:18 PM
Found my deisgns on there too so took a look at pandanarts sales booth on that site (bonanza .com) and they have 36k+ listed products all of them from what I can see are stolen straight off Zazzle

http://www.*** spam ***/booths/pandanart

totally blatant design theft >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad

Topic: Earnings Not Showing Up In History
Casam Studio Posted: Monday, September 22, 2014 5:43:26 AM
Bump

Just to confirm as of today my sales for the 18th still read
10 sales in royalty history, only 5 showing in earnings history. Sad

Would be nice if Z can confirm they are aware and let us know it will be sorted Roses

Topic: Earnings Not Showing Up In History
Casam Studio Posted: Friday, September 19, 2014 4:19:05 AM
Matt wrote:
Yesterday's earnings still aren't showing up Sad

Are our payments based on the royalty history or the earnings history?

I'm thinking it's the royalty history because the total earnings on the summary page had increased even though there were no new entries on my earnings history; that's how I first realised that not all sales were showing.

Hopefully they'll have it sorted soon Happy