Search

Results
Topic: Products Not being viewed.
Sharon Lee Hudson Posted: Friday, November 01, 2019 4:07:20 AM
I found this thread to be very informative. Thanks.
Topic: Products Not being viewed.
Sharon Lee Hudson Posted: Friday, November 01, 2019 4:07:20 AM
I found this thread to be very informative. Thanks.
Topic: Phone Number
Sharon Lee Hudson Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 11:36:17 AM
I asked a Zazzle customer service rep and he strongly...STRONGLY recommended leaving my phone number off. He even thought I shouldn't put the city I am in. He told me to put just the state instead.
Sharon Lee Hudson Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 11:36:17 AM
I asked a Zazzle customer service rep and he strongly...STRONGLY recommended leaving my phone number off. He even thought I shouldn't put the city I am in. He told me to put just the state instead.
Sharon Lee Hudson Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 10:56:26 AM
I suspected people kept the numbers off for safety reasons, but I wasn't sure, and didn't want to assume everyone thought like me, so I decided to ask. Looks like I got some strong reactions. I did consider putting a number on there because I hate it when I have questions about something, that I have to email instead of talking to a person by phone. I was wondering if other customers felt the same. I was curious about putting a number up there in case customers wanted to ask about special orders. I want to have a business that is every bit like a free standing business but without the building. I think putting a phone number on there can help and this business class I took recommended it.

I had my phone number up on my website for about a day and then took it down a day later. I had my picture on my store page, but then replaced it. I got nervous because of security reasons.