Search

Results
Topic: How much did you make your first year?
Sharon Lee Hudson Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 12:50:59 AM
I made $4.11, but my store has only been open for about 2 1/2 months, although I was on Zazzle for a long time, learning the system. I blog, I have a Facebook business page, and I'm reading, reading, reading about marketing strategies. The person who bought from me was a friend. However, the poster she bought is hanging up in a university in the Midwest. I find that to be exciting! My family has not bought anything yet, but I'm sure that will change soon. My family has been very supportive of me.
My mom has offered to invest into my company, but I declined for now. I'm trying to keep it as a sole proprietorship with no money ties to anyone because that gets confusing without a lawyer and I can't afford one now. So I don't take money from anyone.

I ran my first ad on Facebook a few days ago. The response was below average, but I'm still happy. I ran it for an extremely brought audience and I have to narrow it down. Still, 19 people clicked on the ad and there was no negative feedback. No one brought, but I'm hopeful.

This is my only job. I can't work right now because I'm in pain a lot of the day due to two disabilities. Starting a company has been wonderful therapy for me.
Topic: How much did you make your first year?
Sharon Lee Hudson Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 12:50:59 AM
I made $4.11, but my store has only been open for about 2 1/2 months, although I was on Zazzle for a long time, learning the system. I blog, I have a Facebook business page, and I'm reading, reading, reading about marketing strategies. The person who bought from me was a friend. However, the poster she bought is hanging up in a university in the Midwest. I find that to be exciting! My family has not bought anything yet, but I'm sure that will change soon. My family has been very supportive of me.
My mom has offered to invest into my company, but I declined for now. I'm trying to keep it as a sole proprietorship with no money ties to anyone because that gets confusing without a lawyer and I can't afford one now. So I don't take money from anyone.

I ran my first ad on Facebook a few days ago. The response was below average, but I'm still happy. I ran it for an extremely brought audience and I have to narrow it down. Still, 19 people clicked on the ad and there was no negative feedback. No one brought, but I'm hopeful.

This is my only job. I can't work right now because I'm in pain a lot of the day due to two disabilities. Starting a company has been wonderful therapy for me.
Topic: Twitter's Terms and Conditions
Sharon Lee Hudson Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:02:51 AM
I'm very grateful to everyone on here. This is a brand new world for me. There was so much I did not know. I'm very grateful. Thank you.
Sharon Lee Hudson Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:02:51 AM
I'm very grateful to everyone on here. This is a brand new world for me. There was so much I did not know. I'm very grateful. Thank you.
Sharon Lee Hudson Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2019 6:14:21 AM
I actually wasn't thinking about the tweets, but instead designs within the tweets.