Search

Results
Topic: Remake of Alopecia Kid's tee
WittyBetty Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 10:03:25 AM
Agree. I also believe it is not about sensitivity, I believe people of special kind just found another way of manipulating/bullying others. In the past, they would pursue you for the clothes you wear, now for the signs you use. It has nothing to do with sensitivity, it is about bullying and taking advantages of being "right".
Topic: Remake of Alopecia Kid's tee
WittyBetty Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 10:03:25 AM
Agree. I also believe it is not about sensitivity, I believe people of special kind just found another way of manipulating/bullying others. In the past, they would pursue you for the clothes you wear, now for the signs you use. It has nothing to do with sensitivity, it is about bullying and taking advantages of being "right".
Topic: Second Content
WittyBetty Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 4:36:37 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
I believe that sales will be made due to the ability to add secondary content that would otherwise not have been made.

To me, it's obvious that a sale of secondary content wouldn't have happened if the customer didn't click Customize the primary content (Marketplace product). So who owes whom?
WittyBetty Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 4:36:37 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
I believe that sales will be made due to the ability to add secondary content that would otherwise not have been made.

To me, it's obvious that a sale of secondary content wouldn't have happened if the customer didn't click Customize the primary content (Marketplace product). So who owes whom?
WittyBetty Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 4:13:09 AM
I bet $5 no answers will be given.