Topic: Determining Hex Code for Background Color
Nellie Posted: Friday, January 10, 2020 7:32:52 PM
Thank you. It worked!
Nellie Posted: Friday, January 10, 2020 7:32:52 PM
Thank you. It worked!
Nellie Posted: Friday, January 10, 2020 11:31:33 AM
When I go to the back of my invitation and click on the plus sign the hex code showing is 00FFFFF. I can't select my background color anywhere. The custom shades above have all replaced it. I haven't worked on this line in months.

I have to go to the dentist in a few minutes. thank you all for your help. I must be having a dense moment.

Nellie Posted: Friday, January 10, 2020 11:31:33 AM
When I go to the back of my invitation and click on the plus sign the hex code showing is 00FFFFF. I can't select my background color anywhere. The custom shades above have all replaced it. I haven't worked on this line in months.

I have to go to the dentist in a few minutes. thank you all for your help. I must be having a dense moment.

Nellie Posted: Friday, January 10, 2020 10:43:52 AM
I went back to an old product line to add products this morning. When I designed the product I had carefully matched the background to the floral design. The new background tool no longer lets you see the hexcode used. I tried the eye dropper tool and the result did not match. Am I being blind and just not seeing it. This is a wedding suite and the background really has to match the other pieces.