Search

Results
Topic: I need your SPORTS themed items
Brando Posted: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 5:04:30 AM

Topic: Zazzle is deleting 95% of my products, my dream is dead, please read
Brando Posted: Monday, February 1, 2016 4:42:07 AM
Redbubble is a funny site. For one, it happily allows their users to sell designs that blatantly infringe copyrights and trademarks. They will only take them down if the copyright holder contacts them. They have no kind of moderation at their end.

But on the other hand, it is more focused towards 'arty' type designs, and one offs. Maybe they just don't want thousands of coats of arms? Nothing wrong with what you do John, but just suggesting that the issue may be that they don't think your work fits with their website's focus.

Still, they should communicate their reasons a whole lot better to you than send a bog-standard email. That is poor on their behalf.

Did you have any other communication in the past from them, any hint as to what their problem was with your store?
Topic: Zazzle is deleting 95% of my products, my dream is dead, please read
Brando Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 12:21:38 AM
merryperry wrote:
never build your castle on someone else's land.

Exactly.

To get the cliches outta the way, but to put all your eggs in one basket is a huge risk to take, especially if you have been putting a large amount of money into it.

To do something of this scale, it's an almighty chance to take using another companies platform and hope that it all stays the same in what is obviously a long term project.

As suggested earlier in the thread, maybe it's time to look at setting up your own website and storefront. It's not like you have to print stuff yourself, there are companies you can source to do the printing, and who dropship goods for you (one of those companies has been linked earlier in this thread too).

On a project this big, you surely must have a fall back, and you surely must have control.

Even for smaller sellers (like me), I'd never rely on Zazzle (or any other POD) alone.

I wish you well, and hope you get answers from Zazzle, but my advise would be - while you wait for them, start planning on a more independent way to sell your designs, so you don't have reply on a company like Zazzle.
Topic: Does zazzle payout on time?
Brando Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 11:16:55 AM
🌞 Skip wrote:
I received my first "earnings" yesterday.Grin
I guess I need to bookmark the Australian/US Dollar exchange rates to determine what my earnings will be.
I didn't realize earnings are posted in Aussie dollars
Crying

Aussie? But you are in the US? Your earnings total should be in US$.
Topic: Image folder: No check boxes for 5 images
Brando Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 7:02:39 AM
I was having check box issues too. Not in the images folder, but in the products pages, when deleting a load of stuff I had on 'direct only', there was no check boxes to click on, so had to delete one by one.