Search

Results
Topic: What products surprised you with a lack of sales/interest/views?
Regina Blankenship Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2019 9:22:28 AM
I never sold any jewelry boxes or night lights, so I deleted them, but most of the other things I've put designs on have sold: posters, phone cases, keychains, buttons. Just remember to utilize both categories and collections in your stores.

When I first started my main store, A_Stroll_Thru_Dreams, I added categories by specific product (posters, etc.). The sales slowly came in, and I decided to try something to see if I could get more sales: I changed my categories to show by theme (flowers, etc.). The sales completely stopped! Once I changed my categories back to product-oriented, sales came in again.

I've checked some of the stores from people who are having problems, and most of you have either no categories or theme-based categories. This made your stores difficult to navigate in my humble opinion.

Maybe change up the categories and see what happens? Hope this helps! Grin
Topic: What products surprised you with a lack of sales/interest/views?
Regina Blankenship Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2019 9:22:28 AM
I never sold any jewelry boxes or night lights, so I deleted them, but most of the other things I've put designs on have sold: posters, phone cases, keychains, buttons. Just remember to utilize both categories and collections in your stores.

When I first started my main store, A_Stroll_Thru_Dreams, I added categories by specific product (posters, etc.). The sales slowly came in, and I decided to try something to see if I could get more sales: I changed my categories to show by theme (flowers, etc.). The sales completely stopped! Once I changed my categories back to product-oriented, sales came in again.

I've checked some of the stores from people who are having problems, and most of you have either no categories or theme-based categories. This made your stores difficult to navigate in my humble opinion.

Maybe change up the categories and see what happens? Hope this helps! Grin
Topic: Working with a white design. How to change BG color in work area?
Regina Blankenship Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 7:48:09 AM
Thank you both! I'll try Colorwash's idea!
Topic: Working with a white design. How to change BG color in work area?
Regina Blankenship Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 5:25:50 AM
Good morning, all. I am trying to put some white designs on dark shirts, but it is impossible to see what I am doing in the work area of the Design Tool. I keep having to switch between the Design Tool and the preview image in order to see where my images are being placed. This is way too time consuming! I know how to change the background image for the product, but this option isn't coming up. I am only getting the settings wheel with "Design Placement," not "Background." Is there any way to change the work area of the Design Tool to a color other than white? FYI, I am using Adobe Illustrator files for my white designs, and no, they don't have a background color, they have a transparent background. Thanks for any help!
Topic: Join my Zazzle Extravaganza! Pinterest board
Regina Blankenship Posted: Friday, November 30, 2018 2:19:04 AM
I just followed your board. Great idea, btw! My Pinterest name is:

https://www.pinterest.com/avatardelkin/

I'd like to join. Thank you!