Search

Results
Topic: No, I am not a robot but Zazzle's algorithms keep making me prove it
Marian Cates Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 2019 12:30:43 AM
Connie wrote:
Christine wrote:
It's also not Zazzle... it's Google. We can't determine what it determines who's a robot or notSad Wish we could!

In a way it IS Zazzle's problem, because Zazzle could choose not to use Google's recaptcha, and use a different security thing.
Everybody ought to get together and sue Google for false advertising, since their reCaptcha slogan is "easy on humans, hard on bots." Which is an outright LIE!

+1 to Zazzle's using a different recaptcha, unless there would be negative repercussions from Google.

I'm not one who has struggled with recaptcha. I can almost always log in without it (I use LastPass for log-ins) and design without it. I've been designing a new product line so I'm working slowly and not posting the products yet. So I don't know if recaptcha will show up as I post products to sell.

I'm using Chrome on W10.

M

Topic: Third party website question for christine
Marian Cates Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 2019 12:12:02 AM
On Fine Art America, you can opt in to have your artwork considered for TV shows and movies. And I've seen posts by Zlers who have had their work featured in this way. Now when I watch Netflix, I almost always notice the artwork on the walls. In my experience, abstract art is most often used.

If Z wants to sell my designs on Amazon, I'm all for it. I would like to know if there's a deduction from the designer's royalty.

M

Edited for clarity
Topic: Third party website question for christine
Marian Cates Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 2019 12:06:49 AM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:
@Zazzle - Are products chosen for to be sold on Amazon selling at lower prices than on Zazzle.com?

+1

M
Topic: This makes me so depressed
Marian Cates Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 4:02:44 AM
For passwords, you can also use phrases like myshopisonzazzle.

I use the LastPass browser add-on, which generates 12-digit passwords. Once you've saved your username/email and password on a site one time, it automatically (or semi-automatically) signs you in to that site. Love the add-on although it is not without kinks.

M
Topic: Sold products deleted
Marian Cates Posted: Monday, August 20, 2018 9:31:53 PM
I guess this is the right forum. If you go to this page: https://www.zazzle.com/my/earnings/royaltyhistory and go down to products 8, 9 and 10 for New Year's. Obviously, all three were sold. Under the title of the products, it says "deleted." I assure you I did not delete them. Plus, we've been told that once a product sells even once, it stays in the marketplace. Can you help me with this?

M