Search

Results
Topic: Promoter Program 2.0?
Elizabeth P. Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 4:37:49 PM
FLAGG wrote:
Shelli,

What I am missing here is that how does Zazzle know a 'clean link' came from me to drive someone to my store? Isn't that 'clean link' the same like that some random person could find for my product by discovering it on the Zazzle Marketplace.

Lets say a random person sees one of my products, and thinks it is perfect for a friend. So she cut/past the link from the web browser and sends it to her friend. I think she has sent that same 'clean link'.

When the friend follows the link to my store, and buys the product - would I get 35% or 0%???

if I strip out the RF code, and just send someone a 'clean link', and someone follows it, how does Zazzle know that it was ME that sent the 'clean link?'.

FLAGG

Hi FLAGG,

The Promoter Program pays higher earning when a customer begins their session on Zazzle by clicking on a Promoter link to your product, store, collection or member page.

If the user comes to Zazzle using an RF code or via a known marketing channel, then we do not pay out the higher Promoter referral and the sale is attributed to the marketing channel that it can be tracked back to.

In other words, if the sale cannot be tracked back to one of our marketing channels, we will award you the Promoter referral.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Elizabeth P.
Topic: Promoter Program 2.0?
Elizabeth P. Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 4:37:49 PM
FLAGG wrote:
Shelli,

What I am missing here is that how does Zazzle know a 'clean link' came from me to drive someone to my store? Isn't that 'clean link' the same like that some random person could find for my product by discovering it on the Zazzle Marketplace.

Lets say a random person sees one of my products, and thinks it is perfect for a friend. So she cut/past the link from the web browser and sends it to her friend. I think she has sent that same 'clean link'.

When the friend follows the link to my store, and buys the product - would I get 35% or 0%???

if I strip out the RF code, and just send someone a 'clean link', and someone follows it, how does Zazzle know that it was ME that sent the 'clean link?'.

FLAGG

Hi FLAGG,

The Promoter Program pays higher earning when a customer begins their session on Zazzle by clicking on a Promoter link to your product, store, collection or member page.

If the user comes to Zazzle using an RF code or via a known marketing channel, then we do not pay out the higher Promoter referral and the sale is attributed to the marketing channel that it can be tracked back to.

In other words, if the sale cannot be tracked back to one of our marketing channels, we will award you the Promoter referral.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Elizabeth P.
Topic: New attribution model - true or false?
Elizabeth P. Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:42:16 PM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:
Elizabeth P. wrote:
Hi RoyK_is_a_She,

Great question. The cookie length has not changed - it's still 45 days.

For example, if a customer clicks on your referral link and makes a purchase within 45 days (provided they do not click on any other referral links after a week's time since they first click your link), you would earn a referral.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Elizabeth P.

Thanks, Elizabeth.

Let me rephrase the question: The cookie cannot be overwritten for a week - true or false? That's what I meant by "sticks." (Previously, it was a "short period" which was later defined as "30 minutes.")

Hi RoyK,

Yes, you are correct. The referral will now 'stick' for a week versus the short period that it would previously.

Thanks!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P. Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:42:16 PM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:
Elizabeth P. wrote:
Hi RoyK_is_a_She,

For example, if a customer clicks on your referral link and makes a purchase within 45 days (provided they do not click on any other referral links after a week's time since they first click your link), you would earn a referral.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Elizabeth P.

Thanks, Elizabeth.

Let me rephrase the question: The cookie cannot be overwritten for a week - true or false? That's what I meant by "sticks." (Previously, it was a "short period" which was later defined as "30 minutes.")

Hi RoyK,

Yes, you are correct. The referral will now 'stick' for a week versus the short period that it would previously.

Thanks!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P. Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 3:11:51 PM
Hi RoyK_is_a_She,

Hope this helps!

Best,
Elizabeth P.