Search

Results
Topic: More Banner on More Topics Pls
Elizabeth P. Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2019 11:46:26 AM
We appreciate your feedback! Due to limited resources, we’ll be focusing on creating banners (and banner sizes) that drive the most traffic and sales for our Designer community. However, we encourage you to use our new create tool to make you own banners and other shareable content to share with your audience.

Thank you!
Best,
Elizabeth P.
Topic: More Banner on More Topics Pls
Elizabeth P. Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2019 11:46:26 AM
We appreciate your feedback! Due to limited resources, we’ll be focusing on creating banners (and banner sizes) that drive the most traffic and sales for our Designer community. However, we encourage you to use our new create tool to make you own banners and other shareable content to share with your audience.

Thank you!
Best,
Elizabeth P.
Topic: Anyone use pinterest to promote???
Elizabeth P. Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:38:05 PM
rileyandzoe wrote:
I am getting back into promoting Zazzle products on Pinterest after neglecting it for quite awhile.

Does anyone know - do Zazzle referral codes/cookies work for shoppers using mobile devices? A huge majority of Pinterest traffic appears to be on mobile rather than desktop browsing.

Hi rileyandzoe,

Yes, Zazzle referral tracking does work on mobile.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Elizabeth P.
Topic: Anyone use pinterest to promote???
Elizabeth P. Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:38:05 PM
rileyandzoe wrote:
I am getting back into promoting Zazzle products on Pinterest after neglecting it for quite awhile.

Does anyone know - do Zazzle referral codes/cookies work for shoppers using mobile devices? A huge majority of Pinterest traffic appears to be on mobile rather than desktop browsing.

Hi rileyandzoe,

Yes, Zazzle referral tracking does work on mobile.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Elizabeth P.
Topic: Notice of Upcoming Sales
Elizabeth P. Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:45:02 AM
Christine F wrote:
Elizabeth P. wrote:
Hi everyone!

I wanted to follow up on this discussion and let you know that we have updated our early update sign-up form. If you are not already signed up and wish to receive Associate News updates, please fill out and submit this form.

@Mr.Tim - thank you for the feedback. At this time, we don't have plans to make our sale information available via RSS, but we will pass the suggestion along.

Thanks!
Elizabeth P.

Hi Elizabeth!
I signed up and submitted the form so I can receive the News Updates. I actually submitted about 3 or 4 times over the past 3 weeks, but I haven't received an email? Am I missing something? Happy
Thanks!

Hi Christine,

I have added you to our mailing list.

Please keep an eye out for our next update this week.

Thank you!

Best,
Elizabeth P.