Search

Results
Topic: volume bonus question
Maz Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:38:02 AM
dec_orate_me wrote:
for the volume bonus program, where it says "sales total" for the month, where does that total come from?

because mine says 0 for many months but I get at least a few sales every single month

Volume bonus is for sales that you referred. The will say Self in the referred column in your royalty history, and the amount you made for getting the referral is in your referral history report.
dec_orate_me wrote:
for the volume bonus program, where it says "sales total" for the month, where does that total come from?

because mine says 0 for many months but I get at least a few sales every single month

Volume bonus is for sales that you referred. The will say Self in the referred column in your royalty history, and the amount you made for getting the referral is in your referral history report.
dec_orate_me wrote:

Topic: Stolen art
Maz Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 1:37:21 PM
I looked at a canvas print in the other store. The creation date was in 2017. I think you’l Have to prove it’s your creation. And it will take more than 3 days and one email.
Topic: Stolen art
Maz Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 1:37:21 PM
I looked at a canvas print in the other store. The creation date was in 2017. I think you’l Have to prove it’s your creation. And it will take more than 3 days and one email.