Search

Results
Topic: !DESIGNERS! SHOW ME Your Collections and GET FEATURED!
LuluBell Paperie Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 7:22:50 AM
I'm going to close submissions from here on for this thread. Iv'e made some changes to the site, and what I need, and will need to post a new thread soon, once I finish with these collections. Thanks again for all the submissions!

Christie

LuluBell Paperie Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 7:22:50 AM
I'm going to close submissions from here on for this thread. Iv'e made some changes to the site, and what I need, and will need to post a new thread soon, once I finish with these collections. Thanks again for all the submissions!

Christie

LuluBell Paperie Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 5:45:30 AM

Christie
LuluBell Paperie Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 5:45:30 AM

Christie
LuluBell Paperie Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2019 8:17:16 AM
Array Stores wrote:
Hi Christie,
In case you weren't aware I noticed that the top menu items on your blog (except for weddings) aren't showing any posts. The side menu selections all seem to be working fine. Smile

Hi Barb, thanks for trying to help!!

I actually have not added any posts there as of yet, and am redesigning the way the blog is organized.

Each top menu category is actually a blog of its own, and until I create posts for them, it won't show anything. I'm working on weddings now, so there's a bunch of content in there, but I will work through each area, it will just take me some time Smile it took me a long time to figure out how to organize this site, it was difficult! LOL

The main www.lulubellpaperie.com blog will become a gathering place for all the other content, its just a bit unorganized until I get the content in there, I wish I could post more each day lol!! not enough hours.

thanks though for bringing it up, it gives me a chance to explain here that some changes are being made to the layout, and is also why Iv'e slowed down on the submissions to this thread.

Holidays is next though so I can pull from here again! Going to work on that now. I'll keep updating here with more details Smile

Christie