Search

Results
Topic: How to stand out in the MP
Shelli Fitzpatrick Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 1:29:16 PM
Colorwash wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
My best advice for coming up at the top of search results is to find an under served market and design for that. That way you are not trying to claw your way through the well established top search holders in an over served market.

That's the second reason I don't do wedding invitations. (The top reason is I'm lousy at it.)

Don't feel bad! I must be too because the only wedding things I sell are elopement announcements and favors.
Shelli Fitzpatrick Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 1:29:16 PM
Colorwash wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
My best advice for coming up at the top of search results is to find an under served market and design for that. That way you are not trying to claw your way through the well established top search holders in an over served market.

That's the second reason I don't do wedding invitations. (The top reason is I'm lousy at it.)

Don't feel bad! I must be too because the only wedding things I sell are elopement announcements and favors.
Shelli Fitzpatrick Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 11:01:13 AM
Aside from great SEO and tagging you are really at the mercy of the views and sales.

Once an item sells then it starts to gain traction. My best advice for coming up at the top of search results is to find an under served market and design for that. That way you are not trying to claw your way through the well established top search holders in an over served market.

Hope that makes sense and sorry it isn't more helpful!

Adding: self promotion can help with the views so I do recommend you try to do that as much as possible.
Topic: Letter Fold Trifold Card Official Tips & Tricks Thread
Shelli Fitzpatrick Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:54:45 PM
DizzyDebbie wrote:
When the card is opened in horizontal view, I can't figure out if the inside top is the the back view of outside front cover. Anyone have any idea.

After just studying the blank previews I think it is... it looks like the outside cover opens from the bottom and folds up so I think that would make the first inside panel the back of it... I think...

I didn't design any horizontal ones yet...

Adding: after studying one from the show me forum I am nearly positive that it is...
Topic: Letter Fold Trifold Card Official Tips & Tricks Thread
Shelli Fitzpatrick Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:54:45 PM
DizzyDebbie wrote:
When the card is opened in horizontal view, I can't figure out if the inside top is the the back view of outside front cover. Anyone have any idea.

After just studying the blank previews I think it is... it looks like the outside cover opens from the bottom and folds up so I think that would make the first inside panel the back of it... I think...

I didn't design any horizontal ones yet...

Adding: after studying one from the show me forum I am nearly positive that it is...