wrote:

ETA; Paper napkins are Back in stock too! Idea

Thanks,
-James.H

👏👏👏💃💃💃👏👏👏

Topic: TipZ- Long term OOS and Discontinued products
Zazzler Posted: Thursday, September 2, 2021 12:19:53 PM
wrote:
Sashes are now showing discontinued (toweradvertising - looks like they've closed shop - get a whoops 404 https://www.zazzle.com/store/toweradvertising)

eta - they don't show as discontinued in back end drop down btw - just the product page

Crying

Please tell me this is a mistake!

The sashes and event ribbons were some of my best selling items.

Or please tell me you can get a new supplier and we can transfer our designs.

Zazzle made... hint! Happy
Zazzler Posted: Friday, August 6, 2021 6:06:01 PM

I am always glad to help!Love
Zazzler Posted: Friday, August 6, 2021 12:34:27 PM
whatawonderfulworld wrote:
3Cattails wrote:
wrote:
HELP PLEASE!

" ... PID's under the "Discontinued" filter on the back end of your store ... "

What does PID's mean? And exactly where is the "Discontinued" filter on the back end of my store?

I don't see any thing labeled filters.

Crying

Thank you
Patricia F

Hi Patricia,

PID's means Product ID number...it's the number that shows up on every product, after you've made something. And you can find it if you look at one of your products, up on the URL line, the last number you see.
Also, a much easier way to find them is on your Zazzle account, Royalty by Product. The number is always there under the name.

Now, in the backend to find the "discontinued" filter. Look at your Status bar. And click on the blue arrow, to drop down the menu. Over on the far right, there is a list. It's the 2nd one from the bottom...but most of us are saying that's it's not working properly. So you still may not have any show up.

Hope that helps you.
-Laura

Sorry for butting in but I also wondered about where the official "backend" of my store is. I do not recall seeing a Status Bar either. I spend most of my time simply designing and reading the forum posts and not much attention to other things. I
therefore was wondering if you, Laura, might clear this up for me once and for all. I certainly have heard people refer to the backend of their store, but I never saw anything that was titled "backend". Thank you.

I am not Laura but I think I can help.

The backend is just the management area where you see your list of products made for whatever store you are in. It is actually officially called the Store management as opposed to the public view of your store. most of the things we do in the back end management area are done on the product tab. this is where the dropdown menu with the little blue arrow she mentioned is located, up above the list of products and it allows you to choose from a selection of what you want to see.

I hope this is helpful.

ETA: next to the little blue arrow it says Statistics