Topic: Halloween Home Decor & Party Goods
J's Zazzle Store Posted: Sunday, August 18, 2019 3:58:43 PM
Thanks for the opportunity

Topic: Zazzle Home Page: Marketplace link leads to home page
J's Zazzle Store Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 6:52:24 AM
Bebops wrote:
Col's Creations wrote:
Gina ┬ęgleem wrote:
Any way possible for the wording in that search page be changed or removed? It denotes that that bar is only for those looking to create their own thing rather than shopping for pre-designed items. Am I the only one thinking that?

Exactly! If one is on the marketplace "tab" the search box should say "what do want to shop for today?" and take you to regular pre-designed product results in the marketplace. If one is one the new Create tab, the search box should still be there (it isn't now) but say "what do you want to make today?" and take you to results for blank products you can design from scratch.

I just want to add my agreement to this. Please change the marketplace search box back to something like "what do you want to shop for today?" or "search for products". I have noticed that my sales have taken a nosedive the last few days. I wonder if this new wording is turning potential shoppers away. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Just hopeful that this will get sorted out before the holiday shopping season begins.

+1 designers will be taking a backseat for sure.
As all companies go, the long range plan may be going in a different direction that what we are used to. Those with promoter stores may win out as they adapt to change.
Topic: Zazzle Home Page: Marketplace link leads to home page
J's Zazzle Store Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 6:52:24 AM
Bebops wrote:
Col's Creations wrote:
Gina ┬ęgleem wrote:
Any way possible for the wording in that search page be changed or removed? It denotes that that bar is only for those looking to create their own thing rather than shopping for pre-designed items. Am I the only one thinking that?

Exactly! If one is on the marketplace "tab" the search box should say "what do want to shop for today?" and take you to regular pre-designed product results in the marketplace. If one is one the new Create tab, the search box should still be there (it isn't now) but say "what do you want to make today?" and take you to results for blank products you can design from scratch.

I just want to add my agreement to this. Please change the marketplace search box back to something like "what do you want to shop for today?" or "search for products". I have noticed that my sales have taken a nosedive the last few days. I wonder if this new wording is turning potential shoppers away. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Just hopeful that this will get sorted out before the holiday shopping season begins.

+1 designers will be taking a backseat for sure.
As all companies go, the long range plan may be going in a different direction that what we are used to. Those with promoter stores may win out as they adapt to change.
Topic: Halloween with Babies and Toddlers (Single Items or Collections) 2019
J's Zazzle Store Posted: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 2:31:25 AM
Thanks for the opportunity