Results
Topic: What's the last thing you sold?
J's Zazzle Store Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 8:34:28 AM

Topic: What's the last thing you sold?
J's Zazzle Store Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 8:34:28 AM

Topic: Chat - official feedback
J's Zazzle Store Posted: Saturday, October 05, 2019 5:29:18 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Something else that hasn’t been mentioned and when I checked my app I saw no settings for.

With this chat or any messaging service you need to offer a way to block people.

Even for those who might want to chat, the ability to block unwanted and harassing users is non negotiable. All SM have it! All email providers have it.

Your app settings are very limited in general. I also saw no way to toggle notifications on or off.

Yes, this was my main point, I'm not against the chat feature but I want to be able to report harassment especially since you can just upload a photo to anyone! Companies like IG know what happens when you can just send anyone a photo and they protect their users by blocking the photo out.

Also, there doesn't appear to be a way to change your user name and photo once you enter it??
Something else that hasn’t been mentioned and when I checked my app I saw no settings for.

With this chat or any messaging service you need to offer a way to block people.

Even for those who might want to chat, the ability to block unwanted and harassing users is non negotiable. All SM have it! All email providers have it.

Your app settings are very limited in general. I also saw no way to toggle notifications on or off.

Yes, this was my main point, I'm not against the chat feature but I want to be able to report harassment especially since you can just upload a photo to anyone! Companies like IG know what happens when you can just send anyone a photo and they protect their users by blocking the photo out.

Also, there doesn't appear to be a way to change your user name and photo once you enter it??