Search

Results
Topic: Updated Chat Functionality - official feedback thread
yoursparklingshop Posted: Monday, December 09, 2019 5:07:28 AM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:

But if that's not enough, confirmation that Zazzle's "Associate" ID is in the message notification email link is the final incentive I need to not ever respond to another message. I am not going to help customers and pay Zazzle 20 percent of my Royalty for the privilege.

Zazzle being its own Associate is crazy. I love Zazzle and don't mind at all to share my money with real persons who are so nice to promote my products, in fact whenever that happens I jump for joy for both of us, the nice promoter and myself, but whenever I have a sale where Zazzle is its own Associate, my hair stands straight. It just doesn't feel right... I wish Zazzle could make us understand why they do it, it might help me to feel happier about it #JMHOLove
Topic: Updated Chat Functionality - official feedback thread
yoursparklingshop Posted: Monday, December 09, 2019 5:07:28 AM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:

But if that's not enough, confirmation that Zazzle's "Associate" ID is in the message notification email link is the final incentive I need to not ever respond to another message. I am not going to help customers and pay Zazzle 20 percent of my Royalty for the privilege.

Zazzle being its own Associate is crazy. I love Zazzle and don't mind at all to share my money with real persons who are so nice to promote my products, in fact whenever that happens I jump for joy for both of us, the nice promoter and myself, but whenever I have a sale where Zazzle is its own Associate, my hair stands straight. It just doesn't feel right... I wish Zazzle could make us understand why they do it, it might help me to feel happier about it #JMHOLove
Topic: Product Creation "Events & Occasions" is CRAP
yoursparklingshop Posted: Friday, December 06, 2019 12:37:05 AM
A few years ago we had a very extensive category tree where you could place your product, then they created this one, first I was frustrated because I couldn't understand the decision, but sales keep coming in, so it must be working. Although I still have times that I miss the extensive category tree, I just place a product in the most logic category available to me.
It is just like the tags, I have invested hours and hours to find many tags per product, using all the key word tools I could find lol (I believe tags used to be 40 but I am not sure) and then suddenly they were reduced from one day to the next to only 10. First I was frustrated thinking about all that time I "wasted" to find so many tags, then I realized it wasn't wasted, I learned more key words during that "wasted" time so tagging has become a lot easier for me now that I only have to pick 10 :-)
I made a conscious decision to let go of my frustration when it comes to the surface asap and I just do my best in the shapes determined by Zazzle, because I still assume that Zazzle wants the best for us and itself and that it knows more than I know how to use this site to get us both there. So I just enjoy designing and selling Smile

Wishing you the bestLove
Topic: Product Creation "Events & Occasions" is CRAP
yoursparklingshop Posted: Friday, December 06, 2019 12:37:05 AM
A few years ago we had a very extensive category tree where you could place your product, then they created this one, first I was frustrated because I couldn't understand the decision, but sales keep coming in, so it must be working. Although I still have times that I miss the extensive category tree, I just place a product in the most logic category available to me.
It is just like the tags, I have invested hours and hours to find many tags per product, using all the key word tools I could find lol (I believe tags used to be 40 but I am not sure) and then suddenly they were reduced from one day to the next to only 10. First I was frustrated thinking about all that time I "wasted" to find so many tags, then I realized it wasn't wasted, I learned more key words during that "wasted" time so tagging has become a lot easier for me now that I only have to pick 10 :-)
I made a conscious decision to let go of my frustration when it comes to the surface asap and I just do my best in the shapes determined by Zazzle, because I still assume that Zazzle wants the best for us and itself and that it knows more than I know how to use this site to get us both there. So I just enjoy designing and selling Smile

Wishing you the bestLove
Topic: Thinking it's time for a new list of folks who want to be promoted
yoursparklingshop Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 1:22:41 AM

www.zazzle.com/YourSparklingShop

Thank YouRoses