Search

Results
Topic: Designer Attribution in the Design Tool - official feedback
yoursparklingshop Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2019 4:26:07 AM
If the "designer attribution" and the "chatroom" show the store avatar and information and collections of the store that the customer is currently visiting, instead of the profile picture and info as it is now, it would remove a lot of confusion and create more clarity for both, the customer & the designer with unrelated stores.

JMHOLove
Topic: Are Reciepients and Events important when listing?
yoursparklingshop Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 8:39:25 AM
JansCabin wrote:
Is it important to choose a 'Recipient' and pick an 'Event & Occasion' for an item. Or does it work out the same to put it in a tag instead?

eg 'for him' 'for her' etc

I haven't been using them and I'm not sure if it makes a difference.

I'd love to hear your views and thoughts on the matter.

Jan Smile

As I understand it using "Recipient" and pick an "Event & Occasion" or any other filter increases our chances to be seen, but only if a customer uses these filters while searching the marketplace and/or Zazzle uses these filters for promotion.

f.i. when you type "cards" in the search bar you receive 7,782,461 results
~ Customers clicking on the hashtag "for him" will get 118,623 results
~ Customers clicking on the "Recipients Filter" and then choose "Him" will get 104,407 results. (if your card has the hashtag "for him" but you haven't placed it in the filter the customer or Zazzle uses, then yours won't show up in the results)

Because of the way I understand it I always put all my products in the available categories and filters on the "post for sale" page. :-)
Topic: Are Reciepients and Events important when listing?
yoursparklingshop Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 8:39:25 AM
JansCabin wrote:
Is it important to choose a 'Recipient' and pick an 'Event & Occasion' for an item. Or does it work out the same to put it in a tag instead?

eg 'for him' 'for her' etc

I haven't been using them and I'm not sure if it makes a difference.

I'd love to hear your views and thoughts on the matter.

Jan Smile

As I understand it using "Recipient" and pick an "Event & Occasion" or any other filter increases our chances to be seen, but only if a customer uses these filters while searching the marketplace and/or Zazzle uses these filters for promotion.

f.i. when you type "cards" in the search bar you receive 7,782,461 results
~ Customers clicking on the hashtag "for him" will get 118,623 results
~ Customers clicking on the "Recipients Filter" and then choose "Him" will get 104,407 results. (if your card has the hashtag "for him" but you haven't placed it in the filter the customer or Zazzle uses, then yours won't show up in the results)

Because of the way I understand it I always put all my products in the available categories and filters on the "post for sale" page. :-)
yoursparklingshop Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 11:12:45 AM
NikolaTigerDesigns wrote:
ZBug wrote:
For those affected by shops being linked, write to Zazzle and tell them directly what your situation is. I did this and the response was that they are looking into it, gathering information, and assessing it.

So, give them more information. Email them so that you can be specific and keep it private.

My worry is for designers who don't look at the forums, could zazzle maybe email all designers to let them know that they no longer have privacy on hidden stores?

could zazzle maybe email all designers to let them know that they no longer have privacy on hidden stores but that they are working hard on a solution to give everyone their privacy back ;-)
yoursparklingshop Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 11:12:45 AM
NikolaTigerDesigns wrote:
ZBug wrote:
For those affected by shops being linked, write to Zazzle and tell them directly what your situation is. I did this and the response was that they are looking into it, gathering information, and assessing it.

So, give them more information. Email them so that you can be specific and keep it private.

My worry is for designers who don't look at the forums, could zazzle maybe email all designers to let them know that they no longer have privacy on hidden stores?

could zazzle maybe email all designers to let them know that they no longer have privacy on hidden stores but that they are working hard on a solution to give everyone their privacy back ;-)