Search

Results
Topic: Products not showing under public products page nor in categories. 10.8.18
W Real Estate Marketing Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2018 11:59:41 AM
For instance this product: https://www.zazzle.com/w_real_estate_polo_shirt-235436029538***SPAM***6

is marked direct only - shows up in the Collections (whether I am logged in or not), but does not show up under the products tab. In fact, just about all of our t-shirts show up in collections but not on the products tab and all of them are set up the same way, direct only and the items that are showing up on the products tab are also marked direct only - so something else has to be the problem.
Topic: Products not showing under public products page nor in categories. 10.8.18
W Real Estate Marketing Posted: Monday, October 29, 2018 7:17:13 AM
I have a select group of products that are hidden - but the rest are not, and all products are set to direct only because I don't want them to appear in the Zazzle Marketplace - all products were showing up under the products tab and in the collections prior to the last update where they changed the way you sort products in the collections. After that many of our products were missing from both the collections and the products tab. the good news is, the products inside a collection do show up but still only 65 of our products are showing up under the product tab.
W Real Estate Marketing Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 7:03:40 AM
Yes, Scott, I know about the 43 products that are "hidden" - that does not explain why only 65 products (all set to direct only) are showing up under the products tab and the other 600+ are not - plus all of the "missing products" do show up in my collections (originally, when I first contacted customer service, they were showing up randomly too). I have been a Zazzlle user since 2008 I do know how the site is supposed to work.

W Real Estate Marketing Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 3:40:46 PM
None of the products are marked "hidden" - all of the products (including the ones showing) are marked sell direct because we don't want them to show up in the marketplace - we plan to sell them directly from our website if this problem is ever resolved. And all of the products were all showing up prior to your recent update.
W Real Estate Marketing Posted: Monday, October 22, 2018 4:08:16 PM
We have over 700 products showing in the "backend" of our shop - but only 65 are showing in the front end.

I reported this problem over a month ago to customer service (with 4 follow-ups) and the problem still has not been resolved. Incident Reference # CAS-4000145-K6W7P1

Any idea as to when this problem will be resolved?