Search

Results
Topic: What is the point of Z Rank?
Jerry Posted: Saturday, December 07, 2019 2:25:39 PM
Aadam_Photography wrote:
Yes. Higher zranks get priority placement in marketplace search.

Not according to Zazzle.

zRank is not currently factored into marketplace search results but will be in the near feature.

That hasn't changed since they implemented it, how ever many years ago.

If you have a zRank of 4 or above, these features are enabled

Your store will appear, and have preference, as a suggested search result when searching.

That basically mirrors the MP top ranked products sans Zazzle's templates. If you have at least a 4 zRank your product will show up there.

Your store will appear, and have preference, in the Designer Store search Filter

A customer has to enable the 'Designer Store' filter to even see this now. If a customer does enable it and clicks 'See All' they show in alphabetical order. So, if your store name is Zen Designs you will still be on the bottom even if your zRank is 10.

As far as I can tell, based on my own zRank and MP placement, zRank has very little or nothing to do with MP ranking or placement.
Topic: What is the point of Z Rank?
Jerry Posted: Saturday, December 07, 2019 2:25:39 PM
Aadam_Photography wrote:
Yes. Higher zranks get priority placement in marketplace search.

Not according to Zazzle.

zRank is not currently factored into marketplace search results but will be in the near feature.

That hasn't changed since they implemented it, how ever many years ago.

If you have a zRank of 4 or above, these features are enabled

Your store will appear, and have preference, as a suggested search result when searching.

That basically mirrors the MP top ranked products sans Zazzle's templates. If you have at least a 4 zRank your product will show up there.

Your store will appear, and have preference, in the Designer Store search Filter

A customer has to enable the 'Designer Store' filter to even see this now. If a customer does enable it and clicks 'See All' they show in alphabetical order. So, if your store name is Zen Designs you will still be on the bottom even if your zRank is 10.

As far as I can tell, based on my own zRank and MP placement, zRank has very little or nothing to do with MP ranking or placement.
Topic: Pantone COTY
Jerry Posted: Thursday, December 05, 2019 2:21:55 PM
Pantone has revealed its color of the year for 2020. Classic Blue.
Topic: Pantone COTY
Jerry Posted: Thursday, December 05, 2019 2:21:55 PM
Pantone has revealed its color of the year for 2020. Classic Blue.
Topic: Define "Furry Friends," please?
Jerry Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 3:40:45 PM
I've been to some counties around here where that actually makes sense.