Search

Results
Topic: Work area changed to dark gray?!
Jerry Lambert Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 6:44:37 AM
I'm a fan of dark mode so, I like it a lot.
Topic: Work area changed to dark gray?!
Jerry Lambert Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 6:44:37 AM
I'm a fan of dark mode so, I like it a lot.
Topic: Ornament pricing change
Jerry Lambert Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 8:16:27 PM
Maz wrote:
Prices have not changed. I just tested it. $14.50 for single side print ceramic ornaments, $17.85 for printed on both sides. It's always been like this. I remember discussions when we first got ornaments about whether or not to put the design on both sides because of the increase.

Same here, no change. Double sided is over three bucks more.

I do them both ways. My best sellers are mostly one sided. And they are also mostly non-holiday themed. Out of my top 24 sellers, only two designs are Christmas themed. The alien one is my second best selling ornament and the snowman is my fourth best selling one.

The snowman one is double sided, the alien one is not.

Topic: Ornament pricing change
Jerry Lambert Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 8:16:27 PM
Maz wrote:
Prices have not changed. I just tested it. $14.50 for single side print ceramic ornaments, $17.85 for printed on both sides. It's always been like this. I remember discussions when we first got ornaments about whether or not to put the design on both sides because of the increase.

Same here, no change. Double sided is over three bucks more.

I do them both ways. My best sellers are mostly one sided. And they are also mostly non-holiday themed. Out of my top 24 sellers, only two designs are Christmas themed. The alien one is my second best selling ornament and the snowman is my fourth best selling one.

The snowman one is double sided, the alien one is not.

Topic: Cool New Designer Button!!!
Jerry Lambert Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2019 10:02:43 PM
very cool

👍