Search

Results
Topic: Ohio State University wants to trademark the word 'The'
Jerry Lambert Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:55:48 AM
Maz wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/us/the-ohio-state-university-trademark-trnd/index.html

:rollseyes:

It doesn't surprise me. That's OSU for ya. They filed trademarks for the names and likenesses of former coaches Urban Meyer and Woody Hayes and the term "the shoe". They also tried to trademark "OSU", but of course many had a problem with that including Oregon State University and Oklahoma State University.

Ohio State representatives responded with this...

"Like other institutions, Ohio State works to vigorously protect the university's brand and trademarks. These assets hold significant value, which benefits our students and faculty and the broader community by supporting our core academic mission of teaching and research."

I suppose their objective is to teach greed and research nothing.
Topic: Ohio State University wants to trademark the word 'The'
Jerry Lambert Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:55:48 AM
Maz wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/us/the-ohio-state-university-trademark-trnd/index.html

:rollseyes:

It doesn't surprise me. That's OSU for ya. They filed trademarks for the names and likenesses of former coaches Urban Meyer and Woody Hayes and the term "the shoe". They also tried to trademark "OSU", but of course many had a problem with that including Oregon State University and Oklahoma State University.

Ohio State representatives responded with this...

"Like other institutions, Ohio State works to vigorously protect the university's brand and trademarks. These assets hold significant value, which benefits our students and faculty and the broader community by supporting our core academic mission of teaching and research."

I suppose their objective is to teach greed and research nothing.
Topic: Google Image Search Results Out of Whack with Zazzle Products
Jerry Lambert Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:33:35 AM
Google just completely overhauled their image search. Probably still working out the kinks.

Here is what G had to say about the revamp.

“For retailers and publishers, this updated interface also means people are more likely to visit a web page to get information to help them with a task, or to buy a product on your site.”
Topic: Google Image Search Results Out of Whack with Zazzle Products
Jerry Lambert Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:33:35 AM
Google just completely overhauled their image search. Probably still working out the kinks.

Here is what G had to say about the revamp.

“For retailers and publishers, this updated interface also means people are more likely to visit a web page to get information to help them with a task, or to buy a product on your site.”
Topic: Custom Afridrilles - Questions / Design Tips
Jerry Lambert Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 8:17:24 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Jerry Lambert wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

have you looked at it while you are logged out? the customize button is there when logged in, but not when logged out.

James might want to add this info to the news post. I have been here for awhile and didn't know this. But then, this is the first time I have ever ticked the no customization box.

Shocked You never knew that?

Yeah, I normally don't work with products that have special rules or need to be reviewed. I figure that they are lucky to have me designing for them so they can keep their hoops. I have always allowed customization. But this one is different. I really approve of the cause and also it is more of a technical approval and not so much a content approval.

Array Stores wrote:
Arrrrrrgh.....I'm so preconditioned to leave customization on that I did it
again on some that I was just resubmitting because they were rejected for just that reason. Gotta get off auto-pilot and start flying the plane!

I was just doing some and I let one get through and as soon as I clicked the publish button I was like "AAAAHHHHHRRR!". Sorry reviewers, I slipped for a split second. lol