Search

Results
Topic: In A Complete Funk...
Jerry Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 11:21:11 AM
The weather in January is usually a factor in de-stressing from the holidays. But it has been strangely warm and sunny here in the mountains. We have had hardly any snow at all this winter. There have been a couple of very windy and rainy days, but the air was warm. It is 60 degrees outside right now, blue skies and sunny... in the middle of January. Normally it would be gray skies, 19 degrees and the ground would be covered with ice and snow here in the middle of January.
Topic: In A Complete Funk...
Jerry Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 11:21:11 AM
The weather in January is usually a factor in de-stressing from the holidays. But it has been strangely warm and sunny here in the mountains. We have had hardly any snow at all this winter. There have been a couple of very windy and rainy days, but the air was warm. It is 60 degrees outside right now, blue skies and sunny... in the middle of January. Normally it would be gray skies, 19 degrees and the ground would be covered with ice and snow here in the middle of January.
Topic: Zazzle clocks missing second hand -- production oversight, or the new design going forward?
Jerry Posted: Thursday, January 09, 2020 8:34:24 AM
I have one of these clocks that I bought it in 2013. It does not have a second hand.
Topic: Zazzle clocks missing second hand -- production oversight, or the new design going forward?
Jerry Posted: Thursday, January 09, 2020 8:34:24 AM
I have one of these clocks that I bought it in 2013. It does not have a second hand.
Topic: $3321.00 table runner???
Jerry Posted: Saturday, January 04, 2020 7:53:01 PM
PacifierCity wrote:

Everyone here is free to set their royalties as high as 99%. Your work can be worth whatever you think it is worth. That is the best thing about designing at Zazzle imho.