Search

Results
Topic: Share products that you want promoted here
Tanya Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 4:49:07 AM
Topic: Share products that you want promoted here
Tanya Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 4:49:07 AM
Topic: Updated Chat Functionality - official feedback thread
Tanya Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:52:22 PM
One thing I would like to see is an opt out or an "offline" mode.

On the occasions that I do get contacted by customers via the old "contact a designer" email option thing, its so that they can ask me for digital copies of my design - which I do not give out due to the nature of selling my work print on demand. Only a handful of times have customers contacted me asking to modify an existing product on Zazzle.
So another thing that would be cool is a custom auto "message" that can send to customers who open a chat with us. That way if each individual designer has an outline of what they offer / don't offer, they can let the customer know right away. Or if someone is away on vacation, they can put it in the message. Just a thought!
Topic: Updated Chat Functionality - official feedback thread
Tanya Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:52:22 PM
One thing I would like to see is an opt out or an "offline" mode.

On the occasions that I do get contacted by customers via the old "contact a designer" email option thing, its so that they can ask me for digital copies of my design - which I do not give out due to the nature of selling my work print on demand. Only a handful of times have customers contacted me asking to modify an existing product on Zazzle.
So another thing that would be cool is a custom auto "message" that can send to customers who open a chat with us. That way if each individual designer has an outline of what they offer / don't offer, they can let the customer know right away. Or if someone is away on vacation, they can put it in the message. Just a thought!
Topic: Show us your Business Cards!
Tanya Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:30:00 AM