Search

Results
Topic: Looking for Fall themed products to host on my website
KL Stock Posted: Monday, October 21, 2019 3:32:40 PM
Hello, here are a couple...

Topic: Looking for Fall themed products to host on my website
KL Stock Posted: Monday, October 21, 2019 3:32:40 PM
Hello, here are a couple...

Topic: !DESIGNERS! SHOW ME Your Collections and GET FEATURED!
KL Stock Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 3:12:58 PM
LuluBell Paperie wrote:
KL Stock wrote:
Your eye for design is fantastic and the way you have presented your designs and those from others along with coordinating items on your blog, is beautifully done!

Thank you so much KL, that's really kind of you to say! I hope sometime you will post some collections here to share on the blog! I follow you on Pinterest and I love your work Smile

Christie

Hi Christie, thank you! I know I follow you on Pinterest and the All From Zazzle board on Pinterest, but didn't know about the blog until today. What a great idea, and you present it so beautifully!
I have this Rustic Winter Woodland Christmas collection that hopefully you could add. There are a couple others down the road that I am currently working on but they don't have more than 10 items yet.
Thanks, and happy weekend!
Keri

KL Stock Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 3:12:58 PM
LuluBell Paperie wrote:
KL Stock wrote:
Your eye for design is fantastic and the way you have presented your designs and those from others along with coordinating items on your blog, is beautifully done!

Thank you so much KL, that's really kind of you to say! I hope sometime you will post some collections here to share on the blog! I follow you on Pinterest and I love your work Smile

Christie

Hi Christie, thank you! I know I follow you on Pinterest and the All From Zazzle board on Pinterest, but didn't know about the blog until today. What a great idea, and you present it so beautifully!
I have this Rustic Winter Woodland Christmas collection that hopefully you could add. There are a couple others down the road that I am currently working on but they don't have more than 10 items yet.
Thanks, and happy weekend!
Keri

KL Stock Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 9:19:16 AM