Search

Results
Topic: Is Zazzle implementing a new spam filter?
Stargazer Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:21:23 AM
Single Z tab open, click to do whatever, captcha comes up. Six or seven times. No images, just the captcha thing telling me I'm not a human.

Just now, I was making a gift bag, didn't finish because something else came up, so I decided to come back to it later. I tried to log out, and got the captcha thing. Repeatedly.

I'm not working "too fast", I don't have multiple tabs open, I'm not doing quick create. Same behavior in Firefox and Chrome, latest versions of both.

This is ridiculous.
Topic: Is Zazzle implementing a new spam filter?
Stargazer Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:21:23 AM
Single Z tab open, click to do whatever, captcha comes up. Six or seven times. No images, just the captcha thing telling me I'm not a human.

Just now, I was making a gift bag, didn't finish because something else came up, so I decided to come back to it later. I tried to log out, and got the captcha thing. Repeatedly.

I'm not working "too fast", I don't have multiple tabs open, I'm not doing quick create. Same behavior in Firefox and Chrome, latest versions of both.

This is ridiculous.
Topic: Watermark dislike and Share-Function
Stargazer Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 12:21:44 PM
Last year over the course of one month, I filed one thousand complaints with Amazon against sellers who were using ONE of my images. I wish I was exaggerating. It was a tremendous waste of time that would have been better spent making more designs. Instead, I had to stop other people from profiting off of my work. That is why I use and will continue to use the watermark feature here. At least until Zazzle reduces the size of its magnified image preview thing by about 60 or 70%. I am not a clipart factory.

I am curious... what is it about the watermark that discourages people from sharing the products that have it?
Topic: Watermark dislike and Share-Function
Stargazer Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 12:21:44 PM
Last year over the course of one month, I filed one thousand complaints with Amazon against sellers who were using ONE of my images. I wish I was exaggerating. It was a tremendous waste of time that would have been better spent making more designs. Instead, I had to stop other people from profiting off of my work. That is why I use and will continue to use the watermark feature here. At least until Zazzle reduces the size of its magnified image preview thing by about 60 or 70%. I am not a clipart factory.

I am curious... what is it about the watermark that discourages people from sharing the products that have it?
Topic: Sales Dramatically Decreasing Every Year
Stargazer Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 9:36:48 AM
It is reassuring to read this thread, knowing that others share my frustration at what Zazzle has become. I know what I used to earn here, and what I earn here now is roughly 1/5 of that. Holiday earnings used to be awesome, but now they aren't even what I would have called a good month back in the day. Other PODs haven't had such a drastic decline. Only Zazzle.

If they would come out and say "We don't want to print shirts anymore, we're shifting our focus to paper", then fine. I'd adjust accordingly. But that hasn't happened. Yes, the front page features invitations often, but there are also shirts shown from time to time. Not as often, but it still happens.

So, like the OP, I don't know what happened here. We can guess, but we'll never know unless or until someone at Z tells us. Zazzle is still part of the routine, just not as important as it once was.