Search

Results
Topic: Product Merchandising Image Suggestion
Art Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 12:23:56 AM
Hi All
I hope you're all doing well out there.
Was thinking it would be great if there was am image of each product with a transparent background so designers could easily add their own in situ mock-up example background layer to it.
Would also be great if we could download it for use in making our store and collection banners/ category thumbnails / media files on Zazzle as well as for use in promotional uploads on social media etc.

Anyway, better get back to my Zazzling (Thank you, Zazzle, for the fantastic platform!)
Hi All
Was thinking it would be great if there was am image of each product with a transparent background so designers could easily add their own in situ mock-up example background layer to it.
Would also be great if we could download it for use in making our store and collection banners/ category thumbnails / media files on Zazzle as well as for use in promotional uploads on social media etc.

Anyway, better get back to my Zazzling (Thank you, Zazzle, for the fantastic platform!)
Hi All

Topic: Looking For Wedding Invitations-Any Style
Art Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2018 8:04:25 AM
Sounds fantastic, thank you!

White Stars on Blue. Night Wedding Collection by Life on Memory Lane.