Search

Results
Topic: Can't Share of Collections
yackers Posted: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:13:34 PM
I have the same issue and have been for the last few days. I have been trying to share a collection - it just isn't going through though.
Topic: Has any International Zazzler had there new w8ben form accepted as correct yet?
yackers Posted: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 10:23:36 PM
I have had my form rejected three times now - and I am at a loss so I am glad I stumbled across this thread. Being in the UK I will follow what LouleGee (that is one comprehensive response - thanks) so finger crossed it will be 4th time lucky.
Topic: Quick created products vanished from the face of the earth
yackers Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 10:24:08 PM
I created some products over 5 days ago and they have still yet to show up - what is going on at the moment?

The wheels seem to have fallen off - what with QC not working, sales going through the floor and a massive decrease in views!
Topic: I'm featuring fellow children's illustrators zazzlers on my new website
yackers Posted: Sunday, June 07, 2015 8:41:27 AM
I have a store dedicated to cartoon characters that, if you like the products and feel they are worth promoting, I would be only too pleased for you to "spread the word" about (and hopefully get some affiliate commission too).

The store is call Toon_Critters so please do take a look:-

http://www.zazzle.com/toon_critters

Thanks!
Topic: Quick create not working
yackers Posted: Monday, April 27, 2015 10:28:16 PM
I managed to push through a batch of 8 items and when I went to do a second "Don't kick your computer". I have a range of new designs I am trying to put up and it has taken me over 8 days to get up 10 of them. This is very frustrating (not to mention wasting a lot of time I could have used in designing new stuff)soI hope admin sorts out the QC issues soon. Any news Liz? I haven't seen an update on the QC issue for days now.