Search

Results
Topic: 72 DPI VS. 300
El Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:31:29 AM
BKMuir wrote:
I believe the 300 minimum suggested on Zazzle designs is for the product. Zazzle website is at the lower value I think.

Thanks Bkmuir! Smile
El Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:30:18 AM
Steampunk Bunny wrote:
72 or 300 makes no difference only the number of pixels in the image.
Zazzle changes the dpi as appropriate for the product. If you don't get the warning triangle it will not be pixelated.

So PPI matters! Ah ha! You've given me something to think about. Thanks Oconnart!
Topic: Biggest birthday Card sale
El Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2015 8:49:03 AM
Very cool! Congratulations!
El Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2015 8:48:07 AM
I'm hoping someone on the Z forum can offer insight. Last night I was at work and one of the instructors highly suggested never to post anything online past 72 DPI.Shocked He had a good point! If people right-click, and try to steal your work and make it bigger, it'll just pixelate. I've been in the print and publishing industry so just kept going with what I know; 300 DPI! I guess, in my mind, when it hits the printer 300 should produce the best quality product.

Is anyone else posting product in 150 DPI or less? If so, is the product coming out okay?
Topic: Shopping on Zazzle
El Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 12:31:03 PM
WHAT! I just received my headphones that I ordered from and they are seriously a lot better quality than I had expected! The design that was printed on it is pristine. The sound is amazing! Like, what? Am I in a theatre amazing! It also came with a really nice, velvety bag to stow it away in. Super happy!

Sounds like the consensus is that quality on Z is good and the world is good Smile Thanks Bkmuir and ArtAttic! I really appreciate your opinions!