Topic: Kindle 10 inch cases
cINDY Posted: Monday, February 04, 2019 6:54:44 AM
New kindle cases please.
Topic: I would like to see a shopify integration: a Christmas Wish
cINDY Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2019 6:01:33 PM
art of where HAS a shopify import app
Topic: New Product Ideas - In Here
cINDY Posted: Friday, December 14, 2018 9:48:11 AM
I saw the greatest acrylic wine goblets at this print site. I wonder if you could source them. I ordered a couple and they are fab. They also have stainless steel printed coffee mugs, and silver ceramic coffee mugs. wow would these be great on zazzle https://printedmint.com

cINDY Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 11:57:56 AM
yes, more shopping channels zazzle.. more shopping channels. I am wondering if their inventory management system of product limits hampers their use of such tools. the alogarithms used to turn off and on products over an accounts' number limit seems to be an issue in my first thoughts about when and what products they could allow import. However, they have an established rss feed. They are half way there.

You can republish a collection with a chicklet from feedburner, but you can't import to a personally owned shopping store. also, zazzle currently prohibits sellers who practise driopshipping, which is allowed upon manual imports to other shops, to use the zazzle black shipping discount.

They would have to come up with some friendly schemes.

I also wish secondarily that they would invent a global parameter setting for turning products off and on based on design use, and publication date range for the artists to use instead of their automated system. I know i am missing a ton of sales. I think the problem is zazzle is so popular and so easy to get on, it turns into a sorting garbage emporium sometimes if they dont employ some kind of metrics... but as far as I know, they are the only print on demand company currently using a product number limit on their artists. They may also be the biggest number of products print on demand company though.

I'd like to see some articles in the blog that give us metrics basics like 90% of our sales come from people who enter through google searches to the marketplace, not individual products and storefronts. Or show us how much of our stuff is browsed so we can prove we deserve it turned back on. For example: shopify has a browsing shopper session that shows live traffic on your store and determines a session by 5-15 pageviews within a longer than two minute time span.

Zazzle has left me just designing a bit everyday, but with no real power to explore sales organization because we are left unable to control what inventory shows if we have been on a long time and have a large store. There is only so much social media traffic does for an average artist witha couple hundred followers. We need improved channels, metrics, and curation tools.

On the whole though, the products and production times i think ARE the most amazing assortment in the field today. Glad I am with them still. Now lets earn a living wage, shall we?
cINDY Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 11:57:56 AM
yes, more shopping channels zazzle.. more shopping channels. I am wondering if their inventory management system of product limits hampers their use of such tools. the alogarithms used to turn off and on products over an accounts' number limit seems to be an issue in my first thoughts about when and what products they could allow import. However, they have an established rss feed. They are half way there.

You can republish a collection with a chicklet from feedburner, but you can't import to a personally owned shopping store. also, zazzle currently prohibits sellers who practise driopshipping, which is allowed upon manual imports to other shops, to use the zazzle black shipping discount.

They would have to come up with some friendly schemes.

I also wish secondarily that they would invent a global parameter setting for turning products off and on based on design use, and publication date range for the artists to use instead of their automated system. I know i am missing a ton of sales. I think the problem is zazzle is so popular and so easy to get on, it turns into a sorting garbage emporium sometimes if they dont employ some kind of metrics... but as far as I know, they are the only print on demand company currently using a product number limit on their artists. They may also be the biggest number of products print on demand company though.

I'd like to see some articles in the blog that give us metrics basics like 90% of our sales come from people who enter through google searches to the marketplace, not individual products and storefronts. Or show us how much of our stuff is browsed so we can prove we deserve it turned back on. For example: shopify has a browsing shopper session that shows live traffic on your store and determines a session by 5-15 pageviews within a longer than two minute time span.

Zazzle has left me just designing a bit everyday, but with no real power to explore sales organization because we are left unable to control what inventory shows if we have been on a long time and have a large store. There is only so much social media traffic does for an average artist witha couple hundred followers. We need improved channels, metrics, and curation tools.

On the whole though, the products and production times i think ARE the most amazing assortment in the field today. Glad I am with them still. Now lets earn a living wage, shall we?