Search

Results
Topic: Content review and removal for extending past the print area - QC
Gavin Posted: Friday, September 27, 2019 6:10:24 AM
Thank you Padie - just received, and I've replied now with the batch number ID. Grin
Gavin Posted: Friday, September 27, 2019 6:10:24 AM
Thank you Padie - just received, and I've replied now with the batch number ID. Grin
Gavin Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2019 10:29:44 PM
I have a design that was submitted with Quick Create (10 products), but one of them failed for the following reason : "The design of your Quick Product Create submission contains an image that extends past the print area."

I'm not sure which specific product failed (assuming it was just one), and I'm not quite sure what the reason means? I understand if it's too small, but if it extends past a print area into the bleed area or beyond, is that really problem if the main subject is framed as intended and anything lost is just periphery and not really pertinent to the design? Maybe I just misunderstood the message, which is why I'm asking here. Grin
Gavin Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2019 10:29:44 PM
I have a design that was submitted with Quick Create (10 products), but one of them failed for the following reason : "The design of your Quick Product Create submission contains an image that extends past the print area."

I'm not sure which specific product failed (assuming it was just one), and I'm not quite sure what the reason means? I understand if it's too small, but if it extends past a print area into the bleed area or beyond, is that really problem if the main subject is framed as intended and anything lost is just periphery and not really pertinent to the design? Maybe I just misunderstood the message, which is why I'm asking here. Grin
Topic: Payment History vs payment made - significant discrepancy.
Gavin Posted: Friday, August 16, 2019 6:59:17 AM
My last payment was 2014, so it's been four years for myself. The forms should be updated after three years. I didn't receive any notification and had simply forgotten all about it. I don't think you can view the w-8ben form from your Zazzle account, it's something that is emailed.