Search

Results
Topic: Question about "Transaction Fee"
Rock Brad Posted: Friday, January 20, 2017 1:09:53 PM
A long time ago, in a far away land, the standard royalty used to be 10%, with the Transaction Fee kicking in at twice that, 20%. When Zazzle reduced the standard royalty to 5%, a Z employee addressed this and told us that they were only going to start the Transaction Fee at 15, instead of the "new twice," since they felt 10 would be too low.

So the reference to "twice or greater" is old language. I think they were/are reserving the right to drop it to 10, but they thankfully haven't.
Topic: A question about royalty check
Rock Brad Posted: Friday, January 20, 2017 12:59:00 PM
Mine hasn't turned up yet either, so it's not just you.
Topic: URL Parameter Name question
Rock Brad Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2017 1:30:55 PM
lloydzlenz wrote:
When making text or an image a "template" object, it's necessary to provide a URL Parameter Name. What is not clear to me is whether I need to keep adding numbers as I add products. For example, start with #1, then keep going (#100 then #101, etc). This could add up to a LOT of numbers very quickly. Clarification, anyone?
Thanks.

Each product will have its own set of URL parameters, so you can use the same one (e.g. image1) on each product.
Topic: kr0 SEK $0.00** ??
Rock Brad Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:55:15 PM
1 cent should be a fixed minimum on all sales. Zazzle shouldn't be taking our assets for free. If we're contributing an image or idea, there needs to be *some* royalty paid, even if it works out to a penny.
Topic: Templates with Placeholder Photos
Rock Brad Posted: Friday, January 13, 2017 5:52:17 PM
That would be a great solution to customers not changing "Your Name Here" style text! It would reduce customer frustration when the order cancels (and seller frustration!) and reduce the design review workload on Zazzle's end too!