Search

Results
Topic: Happy Holiday Love Back To Zazzle
Laura Sweat Posted: Saturday, December 07, 2019 8:17:25 AM
Just wanted to say thank you...

Thank you for creating and making the Zazzle video that I have noticed advertising on YouTube.

Thank you for sending me email, wishing me a joyful holiday season. It's a great email from the boss, CEO, Mr. Robert Beaver. I love it!

Thank you for continually creating a great site. One where I can grow a business in something that I love to do, and one that I'm always learning from. One that brings people together from all over the world, to communicate with and be friends with. Thank you for bringing in all the caring employees who work at Zazzle and make this a great place. We may bicker like family, but in the end, we've become family because of you. To you I say, raise an eggnog glass and toast of good cheer!

Happy Holidays to everyone reading and Zazzle!
You really are the best.

Laura

Thank you for creating and making the Zazzle video that I have noticed advertising on YouTube.

Thank you for sending me email, wishing me a joyful holiday season. It's a great email from the boss, CEO, Mr. Robert Beaver. I love it!

Thank you for continually creating a great site. One where I can grow a business in something that I love to do, and one that I'm always learning from. One that brings people together from all over the world, to communicate with and be friends with. Thank you for bringing in all the caring employees who work at Zazzle and make this a great place. We may bicker like family, but in the end, we've become family because of you. To you I say, raise an eggnog glass and toast of good cheer!

You really are the best.

Laura

You really are the best.

Laura
Topic: Multiple Things Not Sticking if Edited
Laura Sweat Posted: Friday, December 06, 2019 9:57:16 AM
Hi. I may have a similar problem as someone already noted, but I'd like to give the details and examples.

Problem #1: Nothing sticks in editing an older collection. This one: https://www.zazzle.com/collections/pink_diamond_argyle_bunny_baby_shower-119546129290519697
Clicked on the Edit inside the collection to: Go to Private, change title, tags, and description.

Problem #2: In trying to turn this product to the front view (on Chrome), it kept showing the back view. However, in Firefox, I was able to fix it.https://www.zazzle.com/tan_bunny_green_who_knows_mom_best_shower_game_invitation-256652919743352400

Please note: I'm usually on Chrome 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) and MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6
However, I did try on Firefox and it still did not work on the collection. Firefox ver. 71.0 (64-bit)
But, it did work on the product. So, it's only the collection now with edits not sticking in either Chrome or Firefox.

Laura
Topic: Multiple Things Not Sticking if Edited
Laura Sweat Posted: Friday, December 06, 2019 9:57:16 AM
Hi. I may have a similar problem as someone already noted, but I'd like to give the details and examples.

Problem #1: Nothing sticks in editing an older collection. This one: https://www.zazzle.com/collections/pink_diamond_argyle_bunny_baby_shower-119546129290519697
Clicked on the Edit inside the collection to: Go to Private, change title, tags, and description.

Problem #2: In trying to turn this product to the front view (on Chrome), it kept showing the back view. However, in Firefox, I was able to fix it.https://www.zazzle.com/tan_bunny_green_who_knows_mom_best_shower_game_invitation-256652919743352400

Please note: I'm usually on Chrome 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) and MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6
However, I did try on Firefox and it still did not work on the collection. Firefox ver. 71.0 (64-bit)
But, it did work on the product. So, it's only the collection now with edits not sticking in either Chrome or Firefox.

Laura