Search

Results
Topic: 2019 WeddingZ Design Challenge Official Q&A
Diane Schultz Posted: Saturday, March 30, 2019 11:45:58 AM
Is anyone having trouble with the links on the blog post to enter your collection? When I click on any of the links on this blog post it takes me to an error page. https://www.zazzle.com/everything_grandma/news?articleId=585648
Topic: No way to reply to comments.
Diane Schultz Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 7:26:16 AM
Thanks Finnbar! I hope they come up with a good solution to this. It would be nice to be able to thank them and write them back if they have requests. Thanks for forwarding it to the team!
Diane Schultz Posted: Sunday, February 25, 2018 3:15:16 PM
Hey Zazzle team,
I wish there was a way to reply to comments people leave, to say thank you when they leave a nice comment. But also because people ask questions on there and then you can't answer them back.

I have two people asking for me to add matching products to a collection and I have no way to respond back to them, unless I'm missing something.

Neither one has a profile that will allow me to send them a message.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

I wrote back in a a brand new comment on the top but what are the chances of them ever coming back to look at the comments to see if I responded as they wouldn't get a notification that I even did.

Diane Schultz Posted: Sunday, February 25, 2018 3:12:43 PM
I know it's not working incorrectly.... I am just pointing it out as something that Zazzle might want to think about since as you can see above, Zazzle and myself just lost sales because we aren't allowed to reply. Or are you saying you want me to post this in a different part of the forum?
Topic: Sell it button missing on some phone cases.
Diane Schultz Posted: Friday, April 14, 2017 5:07:37 PM
It is missing on the White Incipio Watson™ iPhone SE + iPhone 5/5s Wallet Case, Blank Inner Case