Search

Results
Topic: Self-Referrals & Cookies
RGebbiePhoto Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 3:41:23 PM
If you don't feel like waiting for email, after you clear your cookies, open your product. Below the image is the link area. Copy the link, open a new window, paste and go, then buy it from there. Done.
Topic: Self-Referrals & Cookies
RGebbiePhoto Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 3:41:23 PM
If you don't feel like waiting for email, after you clear your cookies, open your product. Below the image is the link area. Copy the link, open a new window, paste and go, then buy it from there. Done.
Topic: third party curiosity
RGebbiePhoto Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 8:53:38 AM
SK DesignWorks wrote:
I’ve also had quite a bit of success with 3rd party sales in the last 2 months. I understand the privacy policy, but it would be nice to know who promoted so I could thank them personally. It means so much to me.

The original poster may have been asking for the same reason.

THIS is why.

Could you imagine doing a flurry of promotion, then having to wade through hundreds of "Thank you for promoting my product" emails? Do you think it would stop there? And for the designer, say you got a huge flurry of 3rd party sales on phone cases. You'd want to inform that person every time you did more, so they could scoop you up again, right? Or a "I saw you picked up THIS design, but did you see the other one that I made to go along with it?" Or "I saw you promoted that pacifier, I have an entire line of other products that match that!"

The amount of useless emails back and forth would be astounding.

Nope, keep it private. Trust me, when I make an Affiliate Sale, I always appreciate the designer that made that item. OPP is the most lucrative way to work here. *OPP-Other People's Products*

Believe me, they appreciate you as much as you appreciate them Grin
RGebbiePhoto Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 8:53:38 AM
SK DesignWorks wrote:
I’ve also had quite a bit of success with 3rd party sales in the last 2 months. I understand the privacy policy, but it would be nice to know who promoted so I could thank them personally. It means so much to me.

The original poster may have been asking for the same reason.

THIS is why.

Could you imagine doing a flurry of promotion, then having to wade through hundreds of "Thank you for promoting my product" emails? Do you think it would stop there? And for the designer, say you got a huge flurry of 3rd party sales on phone cases. You'd want to inform that person every time you did more, so they could scoop you up again, right? Or a "I saw you picked up THIS design, but did you see the other one that I made to go along with it?" Or "I saw you promoted that pacifier, I have an entire line of other products that match that!"

The amount of useless emails back and forth would be astounding.

Nope, keep it private. Trust me, when I make an Affiliate Sale, I always appreciate the designer that made that item. OPP is the most lucrative way to work here. *OPP-Other People's Products*

Believe me, they appreciate you as much as you appreciate them Grin
RGebbiePhoto Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 2:55:15 PM
jonkoi wrote:
Arh I see.... thank you for that.

Do you know of anyway to find out who the third party is?

There is no reason to know who the 3rd party is. It is a privacy issue.