Results
Topic: Share products that you want promoted here
Artellus Artworks Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 10:08:33 AM

Topic: Share products that you want promoted here
Artellus Artworks Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 10:08:33 AM

Topic: Wrapping Paper Sheet Set Official Tips & Tricks Thread
Artellus Artworks Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 11:05:11 AM
SocialMediaChatz wrote:
Yes, would love to be able to show the in situ picture with the wrapped presents and bow. It won't show it and it isn't even an option in the Edit function.

https://www.zazzle.com/pd/spp/pt-zazzle_wrappingpapersheet

4th photo down, In Situ image (present with bow).

Thanks Smile

LOL - I didn't even realize that picture showed wrapped gift boxes until I read your posts, I thought it was a folded set of the papers tied with a string. Now I went back and I can (just barely) see that they are supposed to be wrapped gift boxes. It would be nice if they were photographed at more of an angle or even stacked vertically to the viewer instead of from above, since in the overhead view you can barely see all three patterns.
Topic: Wrapping Paper Sheet Set Official Tips & Tricks Thread
Artellus Artworks Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 11:05:11 AM
SocialMediaChatz wrote:
Yes, would love to be able to show the in situ picture with the wrapped presents and bow. It won't show it and it isn't even an option in the Edit function.

https://www.zazzle.com/pd/spp/pt-zazzle_wrappingpapersheet

4th photo down, In Situ image (present with bow).

Thanks Smile

LOL - I didn't even realize that picture showed wrapped gift boxes until I read your posts, I thought it was a folded set of the papers tied with a string. Now I went back and I can (just barely) see that they are supposed to be wrapped gift boxes. It would be nice if they were photographed at more of an angle or even stacked vertically to the viewer instead of from above, since in the overhead view you can barely see all three patterns.
Topic: Shower Curtain Official Show Me Thread
Artellus Artworks Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 10:51:31 AM