Search

Results
Topic: Let's Give Them a Warm Welcome!
Monica Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 4:36:41 PM
Paidraic is another moderator joining from the Cork office, for the past couple of months he has been working on the customer service team and is ready to start assisting on the forums. Paidraic was born in Cork and his hobbies include traveling, reading and Arts and Crafts.

So many new faces, please do say hi! Smile
Monica Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 4:36:41 PM
Paidraic is another moderator joining from the Cork office, for the past couple of months he has been working on the customer service team and is ready to start assisting on the forums. Paidraic was born in Cork and his hobbies include traveling, reading and Arts and Crafts.

So many new faces, please do say hi! Smile
Monica Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:08:47 PM
Hi Designers!

Please join me in welcoming two new moderators to the forum!

Here’s a little background about our two newest members... please join me in a very warm welcome!

Karen
Karen hails from Cork along with many of our designer community team. Karen has been working with the customer service department and is really excited to welcome this new chapter of working with our designers, so you will be seeing her around here quite a bit from now on. Her biggest passions are music and art, so be sure to show her all of your music based stores or artwork.

Mark
Mark started last year at Zazzle! He's worked on various roles within our content team and most recently joined the community team. Born in Ireland, he's a passionate musician that plays guitar, piano, and even the mandolin. He loves songwriting and playing gigs with different bands. He studied music in college and recently graduated with a music degree.
Monica Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:08:47 PM
Hi Designers!

Please join me in welcoming two new moderators to the forum!

Here’s a little background about our two newest members... please join me in a very warm welcome!

Karen
Karen hails from Cork along with many of our designer community team. Karen has been working with the customer service department and is really excited to welcome this new chapter of working with our designers, so you will be seeing her around here quite a bit from now on. Her biggest passions are music and art, so be sure to show her all of your music based stores or artwork.

Mark
Mark started last year at Zazzle! He's worked on various roles within our content team and most recently joined the community team. Born in Ireland, he's a passionate musician that plays guitar, piano, and even the mandolin. He loves songwriting and playing gigs with different bands. He studied music in college and recently graduated with a music degree.
Topic: 2019 HolidayZ Design Challenge Official Q&A
Monica Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:04:31 AM
Jenn wrote:
I made a small change to one item in one of my entries that I submitted, and replaced the original item in my collection....do I need to resubmit the whole collection via the form? Thank you.

To be safe, resubmit. You won't get docked for having multiple submissions.