Search

Results
Topic: Is this a legit Zazzle Store?
Terri Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 9:10:53 PM
Weren't some of the other Z stores (that we concluded were actually them) also by a user named "Anonymous"... like this one?
Topic: Is this a legit Zazzle Store?
Terri Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 9:10:53 PM
Weren't some of the other Z stores (that we concluded were actually them) also by a user named "Anonymous"... like this one?
Topic: Somebody explain to me.....
Terri Posted: Monday, December 16, 2019 5:29:10 AM
Those are all what I call "non-designs" and I made a thread not too long ago asking why such designs even exist because frankly, I find them pointless. Most others agreed and apparently Zazzle started cracking down on these types of "designs" at some point.

The one you've posted should probably be taken down. They may just have missed it. I'm sure a mod will see this thread and hopefully it will be taken down.
Topic: Somebody explain to me.....
Terri Posted: Monday, December 16, 2019 5:29:10 AM
Those are all what I call "non-designs" and I made a thread not too long ago asking why such designs even exist because frankly, I find them pointless. Most others agreed and apparently Zazzle started cracking down on these types of "designs" at some point.

The one you've posted should probably be taken down. They may just have missed it. I'm sure a mod will see this thread and hopefully it will be taken down.
Topic: Unlinked (black) tags, are they absolutely useless?
Terri Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2019 10:21:44 PM
Colorwash wrote:
­čî╝Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I can't remember who it was now, but someone explained that the blue linked tags are used by Zazzle to create landing pages for Google.

Wish I remembered more of the details but it did make sense the way they explained it.

I have a memory of something like that too.

Terri, those unlinked tags are vital for the marketplace. They and the hot ones are how people find your product. If they're blue, they may be good for Google, but they're also good for your product. The one thing we don't want, as far as I'm concerned, is for customers to scroll all the way to the bottom and click a blue one. Whoosh! Off they go into the wilds of the marketplace.

Thank you, Colorwash.
I agree about not wanting potential customers to click off your product!