Search

Results
Topic: New Product Ideas - In Here
Terri Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:03:04 PM
Embed Paper for Soap (Water Soluble Paper)
like this: https://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/water-soluble-embed-paper-for-soap.aspx
Topic: New Product Ideas - In Here
Terri Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:03:04 PM
Embed Paper for Soap (Water Soluble Paper)
like this: https://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/water-soluble-embed-paper-for-soap.aspx
Topic: please change the mug view default for Instagram
Terri Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 4:51:23 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Yes IG is nearly useless for promoting even if you manually add image posts on your phone and add hashtags, descriptions etc... the only live link you get is the one in your bio.

I was wondering how to get a live link in the description under the photo. Apparently you need 10k followers to do this (so a blog says). I'm nowhere near there and I have found IG to be a time-waste when it comes to marketing my art/POD designs. Actually, I have found most social media platforms to be a waste of time. Maybe I'm just not good at it. I'm pretty sure a good portion of my sales are organic, and not from my Pinterest posting. Or someone with a larger following promoting my items.

I don't even know anymore...
Topic: please change the mug view default for Instagram
Terri Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 4:51:23 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Yes IG is nearly useless for promoting even if you manually add image posts on your phone and add hashtags, descriptions etc... the only live link you get is the one in your bio.

I was wondering how to get a live link in the description under the photo. Apparently you need 10k followers to do this (so a blog says). I'm nowhere near there and I have found IG to be a time-waste when it comes to marketing my art/POD designs. Actually, I have found most social media platforms to be a waste of time. Maybe I'm just not good at it. I'm pretty sure a good portion of my sales are organic, and not from my Pinterest posting. Or someone with a larger following promoting my items.

I don't even know anymore...
Topic: What's the last thing you sold?
Terri Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 1:05:32 AM