Search

Results
Topic: Can I use images from freepik.com? Is it allowed
Aniket Basu Posted: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:33:21 AM
yes I always give them credit in the description. But maybe I should look into this thing more in the future. I never use a graphic directly. I modify it quite a bit and then use it.
Topic: Can I use images from freepik.com? Is it allowed
Aniket Basu Posted: Monday, July 28, 2014 8:12:04 AM
Well I do use some of my graphics from Freepik.com. I do it because of the free for commercial use license and also because I always attribute the credit to Freepik.com. I figure Zazzle won't remove them because I satisfy the appropriate copyright rules.
Topic: For all New Zazzlers out there!
Aniket Basu Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 9:30:12 AM
Thank you Rhyannon, I really like your products. But there is a lot of stuff to do other than QC. Tags, categories, and descriptions. But don't worrt, things will pick up. Remember, though, more products equals more sales.
Aniket Basu Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2014 5:22:51 AM
Haha Smile No problem
Aniket Basu Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 9:44:20 PM
Hi,
This topic is for all those new Zazzlers out there. I joined just six months ago and I learned a lot along the way after making a lot of mistakes. I wrote all the lessons I learned and also my income reports in the six months here in a blog post on a website I started recently. Here is the post
http://www.quotesunleashed.com/making-money-on-zazzle/
So if you want to know how to get started, check it out. I sincerely hope it helps you out. Good Luck! Happy