Search

Results
Topic: Free Live Masterclass - Monday Sept 30th noon EDT
Elke Clarke Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2019 6:37:32 PM
Hi
Join me and my daughter, Jen, (Gold ProDesigner) on Monday, September 30th at noon EDT for my newest free live masterclass.

It is my best one yet.

"THE 3 INSIDER SECRETS TO A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE ZAZZLE BUSINESS- How to Build, Grow and Maintain
a Prosperous E-Commerce Zazzle Business Without a Business Degree, the Constant Overwhelm or the Fear of Not Knowing What to Do Next"

Click this link to reserve your spot

Be there live to receive my bonus. In the first 5 minutes I will reveal to you a technique that you can do in 30 minutes that can significantly increase your chances of making sales.

See you there!!
Best
Elke

Hi
Join me and my daughter, Jen, (Gold ProDesigner) on Monday, September 30th at noon EDT for my newest free live masterclass.

It is my best one yet.

"THE 3 INSIDER SECRETS TO A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE ZAZZLE BUSINESS- How to Build, Grow and Maintain
a Prosperous E-Commerce Zazzle Business Without a Business Degree, the Constant Overwhelm or the Fear of Not Knowing What to Do Next"

Be there live to receive my bonus. In the first 5 minutes I will reveal to you a technique that you can do in 30 minutes that can significantly increase your chances of making sales.

See you there!!
Best
Elke

Hi

It is my best one yet.

See you there!!
Best
Elke

Hi

It is my best one yet.

See you there!!
Best
Elke

Topic: What happened to "auto suggestions" in the search bar?
Elke Clarke Posted: Monday, September 23, 2019 6:41:54 AM
Hi
On both Safari and Chrome...the "auto suggestion" or "auto populate function" in the Zazzle search bar has disappeared.

Now when I type in "wedding" in the Zazzle search ... that's ALL I get.

Not suggestions like
"Wedding invitations"
"Wedding stickers"
"Wedding accessories" etc. in a list
..... with the top popular products coming up as a window with options for customers to click through.

Is this a tech issue?

Thanks
Elke