Search

Results
Topic: Image Links Not Showing on Twitter
Marie Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 7:56:18 PM
I have the problem too. I was tweeting my products without checking twitter for days and had no idea there was a problem. Looks like I've had no images since at least Aug 31, maybe earlier.
Topic: Image Links Not Showing on Twitter
Marie Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 7:56:18 PM
I have the problem too. I was tweeting my products without checking twitter for days and had no idea there was a problem. Looks like I've had no images since at least Aug 31, maybe earlier.
Topic: Is it OK to post prices on Zazzle affiliate site?
Marie Posted: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 1:15:51 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I am pretty sure it is not against the rules... when we make rich pins on Pinterest the prices are displayed.

It is probably just easier not to add them to the html links for whatever technical reasons.

good luck!

Do the prices show on your pins? They don't on mine. I thought that our zazzle pins were rich pins automatically, but now I wonder if I'm mistaken. EDIT: I just realized the prices do show on some of my zazzle pins.
I am pretty sure it is not against the rules... when we make rich pins on Pinterest the prices are displayed.

It is probably just easier not to add them to the html links for whatever technical reasons.

good luck!

Do the prices show on your pins? They don't on mine. I thought that our zazzle pins were rich pins automatically, but now I wonder if I'm mistaken. EDIT: I just realized the prices do show on some of my zazzle pins.

good luck!